Hi 5!

Melanie

Reaction score
My daughter is obsessed with the TV programme Hi 5. OMG its awful.

Its a singing dancing show with an Australian boy/girl pop group staring in it for those of you who have never had the pleasure to see it. It is cute watching Thea dance though, she tries really hard to copy the dance moves She also runs up at me with her hand held up shouting "five mammy" :rotfl:

I just wish the songs weren't as annoying!

All the dancing and copying seems to be good for her coordination though. Maybe i should feel guilty about allowing her to watch TV (she watches 5 shows a day - Hi 5, Dora the explorer, Go Diego go, Fifi and the flowertots and Thomas) but she loves them and actually seems to pick things up from them so i've decided to ignore that niggly voice in my head that says im sure you arent supposed to let your kids watch tv :roll: Its not like she watches them one after the other is how i justify it to myself lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: how cute!!

Jam watches it but just likes them dancin, he wont watch the stories etc - he watches Lazytown religiously and copies that - gets on the sofa, coffee table and bookcase :roll: I blame Sportacus!!

I agree that kids shouldnt watch tv all day but we set the tv to go onto programmes we know he likes and it goes off the rest of the time - or he will get square eyes as my mum used to say to me :rotfl:

Hannah wont watch anything on tv other then....

IN THE NIGHT GARDEN!, it freaky, she is silent for the full half hour its on. Dhe lovels it. We've got her ITNG toys too and she loves playing with them. Before i had hannah i would have thought 8 months was wayyy to young to have a favourite tv show - but shes been like thsi for a good 2 months now.

Holly loves in the night garden and she stays quiet for the whole duration of the programme as well..believe it or not joe loves it too and knows all the character names by heart.they sit together and watch it and when the theme tune comes along holly dances and claps her hands

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back