baby teeth!!

Amy_J

Reaction score
my mum seems to think marley's teething! hes always chomping on his hands & dribling! he doesnt seem in pain or anything though! when do babies usually get 1st teeth??? soory if its a daft question, im new to all this!!!

Oooo can I have an answer to this too! Lilly is exactly the same, in the last week she has started drooling over everything and making a hell of a mess and she is always chomping on her fist, not sucking it like a thumb but proper munching on it, sometimes she stops breastfeeding specifically to much on her fist then carries on! Again, not in any pain at all.... I thought babies didn't get teeth untill about 5/6 months?

xx

EXACTLY the same as my lo!! he makes really loud chomping noises and hes practically sucked his teething ring to death! i thought 3.5months was early for teeth!!! hope we can get some answers lol.

Liv got her first at around 3 months and she now has 5 but I don't think many baby's get them as early as her! Sorry I'm not a lot of help x

They can teeth for months before a teeth actually coming through hun.
lil man started teething at 3 months an now hes 7 months i think 2 r tryin to come thru!! :D x

They can teeth for months before a teeth actually coming through hun.
lil man started teething at 3 months an now hes 7 months i think 2 r tryin to come thru!! :D x

o wow! so it could b another 4 months yet!!

oh we've had the dribbling and chomping for a long long time now. And no teeth....yet! Ross will occasionally wake in the middle of the night screaming (not like him at all!), just for a few seconds and I think the teeth are pushing up inside his gums. There's really no answer. Teeth will come when they are ready!

I dont want teething to start anywhere near yet! I've just stareted getting 3 hours sleep in between feeds, heh! And megs, Lilly has been doing that too, I wonder if that's why... I always thought she was just dropping off and did the falling sensation thing like we do, who knows, I wish I could ask her, hehe.

xxx

Yep h has started chomping and dribbling he will be 4months on the 9th feb! He does have a little bump on his gum I'm hoping they don't come through for a while though!

My daughter didn't have her 1st tooth until 10 months bless her!
Charley's dribbling and his hands are red where he sucks them so hard!

monty got his first at 9 months and dolly was 5 months but they both teethed form about 8 wks

yeah the feeds u managed to sort just you wait until his gums play up lol. bless ya.
i can see the white bits for lil man :) im glad cos i think all that pain for so many months must hurt the poor might lol. no amount of what ive given him to help his teeth dont help lol. I think mines got 2 forming at the bottom one on one side an one on the other lol :L lol x

I bought nelsons teething powder yesterday and it seems to have worked!a better nights sleep for h and of course mummy and daddy!lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back