Teething Signs???

twinkle84

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask a few questions about teething! I know babies can teeth really early and that some are even born with teeth! My LO is 11 weeks and hes forever chomping on his firsts and end of his dummy! Sometimes he has a little moan, but hes not crying with it and still sleeps all night! He has really runny poo, which ive heard can be a sign but its hard to tell because the poor mite has had cold and a sickness bug! He doesnt have any dribble! After his 7pm ish bottle he doesnt settle well and just chomps away on his dummy and attacks it (if that makes sense? haha) until his late feed! Why else would he do this? Ive offered more milk but hes not interested! Can teething be worse on an eve? Sorry to waffle xx

Sounds like he's just enjoying chomping on his hands and dummy that's all. Drake used to And still does this. I think in the beginning he kinda accidentally found his hands by his mouth and had a chomp..now he's dribbling LOADS, pink cheeks, grumpy on times and he's obsessed with putting things in his mouth for a bite so I know he's teething.

Babies find their hands and then put anything in their mouth! I would see if baby is hungry first, sometimes they do that when they are getting hungry..Matt is just starting to teeth and I only know because I felt it on my nipple - its not coming through yet but just rumbling!

hmm sounds like he's having a chew :) Imis-took that for teething to but she didnt het a tooth for a few months after . When she was actually teething she would let out little cries in her sleep , or just randomly as if she got a sharp pain ? She had a runny mouth and nose and a mild fever , a sore bottom and was slightly irritable .

babies discover the world through putting things in their mouth. J has just started teething and is a mare. He dribbles like no-ones business, his cheeks are puffy and permanently rosy,, he has also started hitting his mouth with his hands like going crazy - one side and then the other side and then the other really really quickly. Hes completely gone of his food which is worrying, refuses to sleep at night, we've not had a night sleep with longer than an hour and half solid sleep for the last few days...its horrible.........i wouldnt like to say if it is tething but those are J's signs.... also if you clean your hands and run them over his gums if its is teething you should see/feel white lumps on his gums and raised things there....
xxx

His gums are very lumpy and hes started to dribble a lot! So we'll see! Thanks for comments ladies xx

I think Aiden is teething and I spotted the signs early maybe?? He now has lots of saliva around his mouth and is having little crying bursts! But inside his mouth can feel a little whie sharp bit! A friend told me bonjela is rubbish and that it obviously just comes straight off and that babies can have anbesol and its better or there was a different one advertised on the telly but cant remember it, anyway just wanted to ask what works best please? and obviously can hold a teether near his mouth for him! Thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back