Baby suddenly very fussy with her solids....

ShadowWolf

Reaction score
Hello all, long time no see. :)

I have a tough problem I need to solve. My LO is almost 8 months old, was exclusively breastfed, started BLW at 6 months and loved it and got her first 2 teeth at the same time without a peep of teething. She is currently on 3/4 solid meals and 3 daytime boobie feeds (morning, mid-day and evening) and in the past has been quitecontent with that. In the last week she has become very clingy to me and whenever we go to give her solids she throws a paddy and begs for a boobie feed. What was once her favourite foods are now thrown across the room with tears and tantrums with it. I don't know what to do! I have tried getting someone else to feed her, being out the room and I have tried so many different foods. It just ends up with both of us in a mess and with her upset and still hungry. :( I wish I knew why this has happened all of a sudden. The only answer I can find on the Internet is illness or teething, she isn't ill and she has already teethed so what could it be? I really want her to love her food and I couldn't stand it if she grew up to be a fussy eater. I try to be really cool and relaxed about food around her but it's getting harder every time she refuses to eat :(

Any thoughts very appreciated

Xxxx

It could be Teething Hun Tegan had no trouble with her bottom ones But her top ones have caused her hell! she's been off her milk & food. hope she starts eating properly for you soon xx

I've heard that top ones can be tough and when canines come through they can be sore for LO. G still has no teeth so no personal experience. I'm sure its just a phase and she'll be back to her food soon :)

Like the others have said it defo could be teething and the top ones are supposed to be quite tough for them. Maybe try some teething gel on the top gums about 15 mins before offering food, see if it makes a difference? xxxx

We're having problems here too hun, at 7 1/2 months. I'm blaming teething :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back