Fussy 16month old!

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
Keeley has got so fussy with food lately... i make her lunch she gets all excited about it then after 3 spoonfuls she refuses to eat anymore :wall:

I had her weighed today and she had lost an oz.. she was 23lb 12 a month and a half ago she's now 23lb 11oz i know its not a big loss but i still feel horrible about it :(

How do i make her eat more?

I wouldn't fret over an ounce, maybe she was due a poo last time! :) :hug:

They are mega fussy at this age, aren't they?

It's so tempting to rely on Stanley's dead certs (bananas and avocados basically) but we're determined to work through this phase so we keep offering different things.

Some days it feels like her eats nothing and others we can't fill him up! He's lost a little weight too but they're so much more mobile now.

So I know how you feel!

Yep! some days its like you can't fill her up then the next she wil hardly eat at all :x

At least its not just Keeley :)

I definitely think it's an age thing as Gabs can be like this.

I think it has something to do with them wanting to play and be free and not sitting in a chair eating.

Just persevere hun and give healthy snacks throughout the day if need be (that is what I do) :hug:

Nic'n'Keeley said:
Yep! some days its like you can't fill her up then the next she wil hardly eat at all :x

At least its not just Keeley :)

You cant make her eat more. And like you say, one day she will eat and the next she wont. The two of mine are like that, Jess more so than Joe.
You are doing fine :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back