Baby Stuff!!!

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Ok so I have been quite good at buying the baby stuff, knowing what I am like for spending all my money before I buy anything useful I have made sure that I have bought one big thing a month since we found out and then something that I know will be needed i.e nappies, blankets, clothes etc etc

My dilemma now is that because I feel like I have bought so much stuff I don't know what I need to buy to finish off. I think it is more about how much of something I already have, i.e nappies we have bought 5 pks of 36 nappies which is a 180 nappies for the first month, when Riven will then be going onto cloth nappies, does this sound like enough or should I buy more!? I dunno!!!

I think I need to sit and make a list!! I have about 30 lists at the moment lol :)

Your well organised, it sounds as if you have pretty much enough nappies. Maybe it's something your best to see as you go along. At about 7 nappies a day I think one more packet. I've only bought a few packets not so organised as you. Xx

You are very organised! I have only bought 1 box of nappies as yet because family and friends usually buy things like that too. But also with my niece, my sil had to change her nappies twice as the nappies didn't suit LO so lots went to waste. So I will see how my lo goes and buy as I need them xx

But also with my niece, my sil had to change her nappies twice as the nappies didn't suit LO so lots went to waste. So I will see how my lo goes and buy as I need them xx

That's a good point! I bought several packs of Huggies before Emily was born - they really don't suit her though, so quickly swapped to pampers... Might be worth waiting before buying any more to see whether you and your LO like them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back