Clothes & Baby Gear

nikkie88

Reaction score
I had a bit of a shopping spree today for LO,
being team yellow it's a challenge, and have bought beiges and whites, and "whinnie the pooh" unisex colours.

I don't have too many things, just wondered HOW much people have got

.. and if anyone else has an annoying friend who have 90 vests 30 sleepsuits and an abundance of muslin blankets! (VerY prepared!!!!)

- Any advice i've had is "buy minimal, except nappies, Buy LOTS OF NAPPIES!" lol

Yeah when they are born they grow so fast and i went a bit ott with my 1st and ended up not using half the stuff i bought lol. Im going minimal this time. Not bought anything but nappies yet as we were team yellow for both paige and jake so i still have a few bits xx

Awwh, thats so handy having things ready!... I thought about the outgrowing and over-buying when i was searching through the shop thinking "I bet this NEWBORN size is literally for a newborn" so have decided anything else i buy should be 0-3months because the NB will probz only last a week!! lmao.. I'm seriously over thinking everything.

Nappy Stash it is then! :)

We bought a couple of cute newborn sale things and most of the rest is 0-3. But we've bought very very minimal stuff, and I mean VERY minimal! Everyone has told us that people buy you so much stuff to start off with that you don't need a huge amount, the baby grows out of everything super quickly and that you have no idea what size they'll be.

I don't know how much of things we've got exactly, but I feel quite prepared when I see it all in the spare room stacked up! We've even got a few bits that are 3-6 months too!

i have bought 6 sleepsuits and 7 bodysuits and a pramsuit in size 'tiny baby' (my boy is predicted to be about 6lbs if i go full term. I also have the same amount of sleepsuits and vests in size 'newborn' and two outfits. is this too much?? its really hard to know what to buy. u have also ogt some socks, knitted cardigans and mittens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back