BaBy ShOwEr!!

Pudds86

Reaction score
Today is the day of my baby shower! Very excited but VERY nervous!! My best friend and Mom have organised it and it's at a local hall at 2pm.

Nervous because my mate isnt the best at organising and I have no idea who is going to be there! They were trying to keep it as a surprise but I second guessed them! They refused to tell me anymore then the time and date though! lol...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Trying to find something lovely to wear...Just feel like I'm gonna look like a fat blob...lmao.

Want to try and enjoy it- I am sure it will be fun! Will post some pics later xxx

Last edited:
Lucky you. My mum told me "You want one, You help organise it" Id have loved a suprise one Lol

What was the deal as far as pressies at yours? Ive got like everything i need (didnt wanna bank on people getting the right stuff lol) .. And mum keeps asking what she should tell people to get Lol.

aww, id love one, but everyone in my life has so much going on even if i organise it myself they probably wouldnt turn up :) x

aw that is nice, the girls in work usually do something when someone goes off on maternity but it would be nice for old friends to get together too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back