Baby shower

cassi

Reaction score
I know its abit early but my mom bless her has organised a little baby shower for my birthday for tomorrow...she is so sweet..it was meant to be a surprise but she told me today to make sure i hadnt made plans, :doh: she should of just told alan lol...anyways im really excited and should get some cool things for my little man which interests me more than getting bday pressies for myself anyways.

cas xx

hint at someone to do one for you, or do one yourself, a good way to chill out and get lots of pressies for baby! :D

thats cool, I wish I had one but no-one took the hint

lol aww lets throw beanie a seren shower and lets throw shell a baby shower too on the forum! :D

*gives seren a penguin soft teddy (saw them in jacadi they are the cutest things ever*

*gives michelle a bottle warmer, always a neccesity*

keep the pressies flowing :D

cas x

someone usually organises a little party for the mom to be and invites people over and they come baring gifts for unborn baby, is meant to help mom to be have a nice relaxing day and get some of the little things that you will need so you dont have to run out and get them all and spend loads of money!!

and is a good fun day to catch up with friends and family too!

lol aww lets throw beanie a seren shower and lets throw shell a baby shower too on the forum!

*gives seren a penguin soft teddy (saw them in jacadi they are the cutest things ever*

*gives michelle a bottle warmer, always a neccesity*

keep the pressies flowing

matthew says he wants serens penguin!!

sends matthew a penguin too :D (Sorry matthew i missed you out) checked who had made the post from under this post a reply screen and didnt see your sig :oops: hope i didnt offend you hun xx

i would only be offended if you could see me and thought i was still pg :lol: :lol:

hope you get lots of lovely presents

sorry i thought you was cause it says due 10th jan in your sig? sorry is that from before matthew was born?
hence sending you a bottle warmer lol.. :oops: :oops: im such a muppet

*takes back the warmer and sends matthew a penguin like serens, take care of it though jacadi is expensive lol*

yeah that was from when i was pg must delete that!

matthew says thank you but he doesnt care about the cost as long as he can shove it in his mouth!

hahahaha, need to update your sig.

Seren says thank you for her penguin :D

your welcome..i feel like santa claus now (looks at stomach) and i definatly fit the description lol

as long as you don't have a big white beard lol (though if you do, it looks great)

Cassi,

That is so lovely!!! Have fun babe, enjoy it and let us know what ya got? :wink:

How exciting!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

lol @beanie...only 1 big beard on my body at the moment and it aint on my face lol :oops: :oops:
lazy me..

i shall update with my goodies later .... and this shower isnt including alans family so i have a feeling him or his mummy might organise something in reading aswell :D lol

whoo hoo :dance: i wanna be pregnant all the time! lol

cas xx

Have a good time !!

Excuse for presents? Only Messin !

I know its abit early but my mom bless her has organised a little baby shower for my birthday for tomorrow...she is so sweet..it was meant to be a surprise but she told me today to make sure i hadnt made plans, :doh: she should of just told alan lol...anyways im really excited and should get some cool things for my little man which interests me more than getting bday pressies for myself anyways.

cas xx

how far gone are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back