baby shower yipee!!!!!

niknaks

Reaction score
im so excited my cus is busy sorting itl. shes gonna be godmother and offered to throw it but at my mums house. which i dont mind shes doing all the work and her parents house isnt the best and shes living in a room with her bf so my mums house is the best place. all i have to do is give her addys and a guestlist. i think im more relieved of not organising something more than anything cos im always the one running round for other people. its gonna be 30th oct so we might do a lil halloween thing aswell. wont be your usual baby shower but oh well. no organising for me yay oh and appararently shes already organised the games and i have to prepare myself for being poked and prodded :-s x:dance::dance::dance::dance:

That's really really sweet of her!!!xxxx

i know weve always been close (even though she hasnt been to one of my birthdays since i was 18 :-() think shes feeling a bit guilty and really going all out x

Am hoping one of my family members/friends will do something like that for me!

It's something for us to look forward to, and a mass chinwag with everyone can't be beaten!

xx

yeah my goddaughters mum was like she'd do it as soon as i told her i was pregnant, but shes having domestic issues at the moment so my cus said she'll do it. felt bad i didnt do anything for my goddaughters mum but i never about the whole bad luck thing to throw it yourself until she offered for me and she was so upset that no one did it for her, but also felt better when i said i didnt know someone else had to do it. i always thought it was strange she wasnt having one but never said anything to her cos assumed she didnt want one x

i know. something to look forward to im just hoping i have a bigger bump to show off lol x

Ah that will be lovely. My sister & Mum are throwing one for me. I'm struggling though - usually the one to organise all the parties and I'm not allowed to be involved! Bit of a control freak I'm afraid............

Ah that will be lovely. My sister & Mum are throwing one for me. I'm struggling though - usually the one to organise all the parties and I'm not allowed to be involved! Bit of a control freak I'm afraid............

Thats like me! lol

same here. i keep asking my cousin what can i do and shes like all i need is a guestlist and addresses. feels so weird keep thinking its going to flop and worrying shes just gonna give up when ive told everyone already :-( shes let me down for birthdays and things but she does seem to be making an effort for lo x

yeah she seems like shes doing a good job. its just other people now. was meant to be having it on the 30th but my other cousin is moving to australia on the 29th. she was meant to be going in november but her hubby has to start earlier. so she said shes gonna have her lil boys bday on the 15/16th but my other cousin whos organising only has the 16th off. now also my goddaughters mums a bit pissed off with me cos my cousins organising it and she said shed do it in the beggining. but shes going through alot of domestic probs at the moment and plus she never even mentioned the baby shower again till i text her about the dates my cousin was saying. she was all like "you should have told me niky" but for1 i forgot and 2 ive been trying to call her but her lines been cut, which i never knew tilli went on fb. then she was like "just get your cus to do it you know i like things done my own way" when i suggested they do it together. then wen i asked her if she was coming she hasnt replied.

even though im not doing the organising its just as stressful :-( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back