Baby shower time!

SpinSugar

Reaction score
Its my little babys turn today. My sister and mum have organised it and she said almost everyone is coming, I'm so looking forward to getting to see all my friends and family. My cousins coming down a little earlier so we can catch up, though its her shower next weekend :)

My sister and me attempted to make cake pops. They look so bad, but I practically wet myself laughing while we make them. Serious cake fail!!

Got some favours (sweet cones) yesterday, hope I got enough as I got 25! And made little thank you bags for mum and sister.

Only fall out I can see is I didn't invite FILs wife...but she really is a fruit loop and hates children, plus she doesn't live local. Shes on fb and I know only uses it to keep up to date with what's going on with us! Hopefully she won't say anything.

'cited!

Xx

Have fun!!! Hope you get very spoilt today xx

Thanks all. It was lovely, lots of people travelled quite a way, Bournemouth, London, Newbury! I felt very lucky. Totally spoiled too, but I had to leave all the gifts at mums as I still need to sort out babys room and I didn't want to bring them home yet as were having the whole flat fumigated tomorro!

Xx

Have fun! I loved mine :)

get ready to be spoilt rotten.. both fo you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14