baby shower favours??

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Positive37, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Positive37

Positive37 Well-Known Member

So this Saturday im having a really small get together just 8 of us.i arranged myself going for afternoon tea.
    Girls.mum.and mil coming here first was going to do drinks and nibbles for hour. Might dress my garden up a.little.and boyfriend is serving. Drinks bless him.
    Thought I shd do some small gift for everyone what do u suggest?????

I was going to get jars and fill with sweets and tie pink ribbom around top? Simple? Xx

2. .Ruth.

.Ruth. Well-Known Member

I just gave out sweet cones all blue and white with ribbon on too :)

Doesnt have to be anythig extravagant just a token! So jars is a nice idea I thimk xx

3. umbongo

umbongo Well-Known Member

I did sweets in little boxes with a thank you note attached with ribbon. People thought they were cute x

4. Vicm

Vicm Well-Known Member

My friends did mine, they got baby cupcakes and put them in little boxes for everyone to take home and also little silver key rings with little dummy, pram and baby feet on :)

5. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

I did packs of three forrerro roche with a sticky label home made that we printed using computer saying thank you for coming to katies baby shower and the date with some pretty blue and pink writing I think your jars would be perfect xx

6. SpinSugar

SpinSugar Well-Known Member

I did sweet cones too xx

7. Haylian

Haylian Well-Known Member

Jars sound lovely, My sister is arranging mine but she's ordered a cup cake for everyone x

8. kara2868

kara2868 Well-Known Member

I did little china cups and saucers and some individual teapots filled with sweeties and wrapped in cellophane x

9. Vic27

Vic27 Well-Known Member

The jars sound like a lovely idea! I think I've went a bit ott with my favours lol! My sister is organising my shower but I was allowed to do the favours due to being bored so it gave me something to do lol! They didn't cost a lot as I bought everything off of eBay and made them up myself i love doing all that kind of stuff my husband says I should have been a party planner as I'm such an organiser and control freak lol! The bottled have got millions in them and the bags have baby powder scented soaps and mini bath bombs in them :)

Attached Files:

10. Vic27

Vic27 Well-Known Member

This is the little bags

Attached Files:

11. .Ruth.

.Ruth. Well-Known Member

aww theyre cute! I put mini bath bombs and soaps on my cones haha.... little teddy shaped ones and baby powder scented.

I too am a control freak.. I did invitations and favours hehe xxx

12. Katied1

Katied1 Well-Known Member

My cousin put sweeties in little bags along with a scratch card x

13. Littlemo

Littlemo Well-Known Member

OMG I would never have though of doing such a thing!!!!

My mum is throwing me one in August - think I may have to sort a little treat for everyone now, thanks for the heads up and ideas

x

14. Positive37

Positive37 Well-Known Member

Ahhh there cute vic nice ideas girls. Well I have little jars and tbey hsve marshmallows in.or fudge.or dolly mixture or wine gums.i need.to get labels made up somewhere tmrw ive also tied.pink ribbon around rim
    Ive brought paper lanterns. Bunting and pink polka dot balloons for garden. Only having drinks here for an hour.
    Main thing I have nothing to wear.went out today long new look dress makes me look massive. Skater dress was £35 BUThas.short sleeves.
    Everything makes me look big now im fully cooked xx

15. Vic27

Vic27 Well-Known Member

U should look on eBay there were hundreds of things and its so cheap! I only ordered my stuff last week and they are all done now and ready to go :) x

16. Vic27

Vic27 Well-Known Member

Aww they sound lovely! Ul need to put some pics from sat on fb!
    I know wot u mean bout something to wear I am huge now and baby has dropped so its hard getting something but I got a maxi dress from new look I look huge but I'm gonna look huge in anything now lol! I got really upset last week I was out in town to get done shopping and people kept looking at me I had on a kinda tight dress so I did look pretty big but I felt like a circus freak and then a girl in a shop asked me if I was having twins :( oh thought it was funny when I told him but I didn't see the funny side of it! He said I was being paranoid that people are staring but we were out yesterday and he even noticed it I think he got a bit annoyed wit it too as his face was like thunder when he saw people looking at me he was being very protective bless him x