baby shower favours??

Positive37

Reaction score
So this Saturday im having a really small get together just 8 of us.i arranged myself going for afternoon tea.
Girls.mum.and mil coming here first was going to do drinks and nibbles for hour. Might dress my garden up a.little.and boyfriend is serving. Drinks bless him.
Thought I shd do some small gift for everyone what do u suggest?????

I was going to get jars and fill with sweets and tie pink ribbom around top? Simple? Xx

I just gave out sweet cones all blue and white with ribbon on too :)

Doesnt have to be anythig extravagant just a token! So jars is a nice idea I thimk xx

I did sweets in little boxes with a thank you note attached with ribbon. People thought they were cute x

My friends did mine, they got baby cupcakes and put them in little boxes for everyone to take home and also little silver key rings with little dummy, pram and baby feet on :)

I did packs of three forrerro roche with a sticky label home made that we printed using computer saying thank you for coming to katies baby shower and the date with some pretty blue and pink writing I think your jars would be perfect xx

Jars sound lovely, My sister is arranging mine but she's ordered a cup cake for everyone x

I did little china cups and saucers and some individual teapots filled with sweeties and wrapped in cellophane x

The jars sound like a lovely idea! I think I've went a bit ott with my favours lol! My sister is organising my shower but I was allowed to do the favours due to being bored so it gave me something to do lol! They didn't cost a lot as I bought everything off of eBay and made them up myself i love doing all that kind of stuff my husband says I should have been a party planner as I'm such an organiser and control freak lol! The bottled have got millions in them and the bags have baby powder scented soaps and mini bath bombs in them :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 11
This is the little bags

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    404.9 KB · Views: 9
aww theyre cute! I put mini bath bombs and soaps on my cones haha.... little teddy shaped ones and baby powder scented.

I too am a control freak.. I did invitations and favours hehe xxx

My cousin put sweeties in little bags along with a scratch card x

OMG I would never have though of doing such a thing!!!!

My mum is throwing me one in August - think I may have to sort a little treat for everyone now, thanks for the heads up and ideas

x

Ahhh there cute vic nice ideas girls. Well I have little jars and tbey hsve marshmallows in.or fudge.or dolly mixture or wine gums.i need.to get labels made up somewhere tmrw ive also tied.pink ribbon around rim
Ive brought paper lanterns. Bunting and pink polka dot balloons for garden. Only having drinks here for an hour.
Main thing I have nothing to wear.went out today long new look dress makes me look massive. Skater dress was £35 BUThas.short sleeves.
Everything makes me look big now im fully cooked xx

OMG I would never have though of doing such a thing!!!!

My mum is throwing me one in August - think I may have to sort a little treat for everyone now, thanks for the heads up and ideas

x

U should look on eBay there were hundreds of things and its so cheap! I only ordered my stuff last week and they are all done now and ready to go :) x

Ahhh there cute vic nice ideas girls. Well I have little jars and tbey hsve marshmallows in.or fudge.or dolly mixture or wine gums.i need.to get labels made up somewhere tmrw ive also tied.pink ribbon around rim
Ive brought paper lanterns. Bunting and pink polka dot balloons for garden. Only having drinks here for an hour.
Main thing I have nothing to wear.went out today long new look dress makes me look massive. Skater dress was £35 BUThas.short sleeves.
Everything makes me look big now im fully cooked xx

Aww they sound lovely! Ul need to put some pics from sat on fb!
I know wot u mean bout something to wear I am huge now and baby has dropped so its hard getting something but I got a maxi dress from new look I look huge but I'm gonna look huge in anything now lol! I got really upset last week I was out in town to get done shopping and people kept looking at me I had on a kinda tight dress so I did look pretty big but I felt like a circus freak and then a girl in a shop asked me if I was having twins :( oh thought it was funny when I told him but I didn't see the funny side of it! He said I was being paranoid that people are staring but we were out yesterday and he even noticed it I think he got a bit annoyed wit it too as his face was like thunder when he saw people looking at me he was being very protective bless him x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back