well i had my baby shower....

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
And it was a lot of fun!

I was a bit upset to begin with as my best girlie mate decided at the last minute to go see her boyfriend (for a few days) because he was stressed and so she didn't come to the shower - i was also a little upset because i'd arranged it for then because she would be home from uni. But ah well.

Was funny when people were given some string and they had to cut it to a length that they thought my belly was at its widest point (all the way round). One persons guess went round twice! Good job i'm not easily offended!
My 10 year old niece got it practically spot on!

My guests also had a 'guess the baby food' game, people were a bit grossed out by the look of the food but i was very amused when a couple of them asked to finish off the jars because they liked them that much!! :rotfl:

People liked the cake :)

Oooh and the chocolate milkshake - my equivalent to punch, i served it in a huge bowl with marshmellows floating in it, lol.

We played pin the dummy on the baby
And they all had to guess a date and weight for LO

We got tons of pressies, so much cute stuff! She is so spoilt already!

Anyway, i'd reccomend a shower to everyone! xxxx

sounds like loads of fun! mine is on Saturday... am hoping that everyone enjoys it! x

I got tons of presents!
I got (hoping i remember most of it)

*keepsake box
*photo album
*announcement cards
*minnie mouse teddy (disney store one)
*lots of baby clothes - about 4 complete outfits plus sleepsuits, bibs, comforters, vests
*5 pairs of baby shoes
*baby socks
*baby blanket

i know there was more... i should have written it down somewhere, lol

sounds like you had a lovely time :D shame about your best friend but Im sure she will make it up to you :hug:

awwwh sounds like a fun night... :dance:

my friend told me last week that her and a another friend are organising a shower for me!
i cant wait!!!!

if its anything like yours, im sure itll be a laugh! :eek:

aww yay! Lucky you having one organised for you!!

You'll have to let us know how it goes :D

Sounds like you had a great time.

I'm now getting a craving for chocolate milkshake though :wall:

sounds brill hun, glad u had a good time x

Glad you enjoyed it, my friends organised a surprise baby shower for me and it was great fun, i was so shocked as i had no idea, it was such a lovely idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back