Baby P's 'mother' has another baby!

I figured she must have as they are not naming her or the baby. I would imagine that child will be adopted somewhere well away from her.

She has shown no remorse for Baby P whatsoever according to reports and believes she will be home by christmas :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
:shock:

I'm sorry but she should be given a hysterectomy :evil:

I totally agree, was thinking this in the bath earlier.

Snuggle said:
:( Praying that baby isnt returned to her :pray:

I wish I could say that that would never happen in a million years but after what happened to Baby P I hope to god that social workers see her for what she is this time - a monster. She may not have caused the injuries but she sat back and allowed her partner to abuse her child.

hystercetomy is the very least she deserves.and i dont agree with anonymity(sp) either.name n shame works wonders.she doesnt deserve any kids.unfortunately though kids do slip through then net we hear about it all the time dont we.

Storys like this make me sick to my stomach... im not a violent person but i cant tell you the things i want to do to those ppl. I hope that woman is never allowed to near children again.

What i want to know is, how do you manage to not spot a broken back??? or 3 broken ribs???What kind of doctor was she. She should be struck off and never alowed to work in that profession again.

It all just make's me so so sad that there are people like that in this world.....

Thats disgusting. I hope a mother gets close to her and goves her what she deserves!

"Council officials did not want the new baby – a girl – to be taken into care as they said it was "against the human rights" of the mother, even though she was on remand over the death of Baby P."

What is wrong with this world!! She shouldn't have ANY rights - she is very DANGEROUS! :evil: :evil: :evil:

ShineyHappyPeople said:
"Council officials did not want the new baby – a girl – to be taken into care as they said it was "against the human rights" of the mother, even though she was on remand over the death of Baby P."

What is wrong with this world!! She shouldn't have ANY rights - she is very DANGEROUS! :evil: :evil: :evil:
:roll: Harringay council SS really don't live on this planet do they ... IMO... they are responsible for the death of Victoria Climbie, Baby P and now seem intent on killing another child...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back