Baby of a differant kind

PyscoFalcon

Reaction score
Well even tho I don't have a human baby yet I have 1 of a differant kind.

Meet Podge! (will keep this name until fledged lol) a budgie chick. Mum is Whistler and dad Chandler.
Nov2nd.jpg

Shame it's not smell 'O' net cos I love the sweet baby chick smell and have to have a daily inhaletion :rotfl:

Nov2nd2.jpg

Nov2nd1.jpg

Enjoy.

aah! I just want to kiss his little beak! How cute :D

Baby birds always look kinda scary to me, but Podge doesn't look that scary!!

When you're talking about the smell of new birds, my mum used to love the smell of puppies breath :puke: Used to always say she wished she could bottle it :?

Awwwwwwwwwwww, he is so sweet! He's all fluffy on his back toooo, how old is he?

Very nice little chick you have there! What a cutie :D

lol puppy breath is sickly but chick smell is sweet :D

He's about 3 weeks old now.

:lol:
Well once he's weaned he will be up for sale ;)

Will be tame too.

aww his pin feathers are adorable. Lookin at his cere i guess its too early to sex him, but either way being hand reared from this age wont make an awful lot of difference to his temprement. I used to breed budgies but never hand raised them, and the female birds were always evil haha! But like I said, hand raised females are probably as lovely as the male ones :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx he is a cutie pie! thanks for sharing~! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cute! my grandad used to breed chickens and they were sooo cute!!

Vicki83 said:
Baby birds always look kinda scary to me, but Podge doesn't look that scary!!

When you're talking about the smell of new birds, my mum used to love the smell of puppies breath :puke: Used to always say she wished she could bottle it :?

oooh i love puppy breath..all new and untainted! its beautiful!
i dont think you can beat the new baby smell though!!

aww podge is lovely even though i am terrified of birds..hes nice to look at!

:lol:

Lol yeah females are EVIL well except Whistler. I can take Podge out of the nest from under her and she just watches until I put him back. I can also kiss her :)

But Lemon and Fluffy! I'd have no hand left even when there not breeding :rotfl:

Won't hand rear this guy as he's a loner but I will handle him everyday which will keep him tame. Yeah cere is still pink so will be a few weeks yet before can tell his sex. Normally once there weaned I can.

Will take more picks when he's fully feathered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back