Baby names? Whats yours?

We have Ethan James for a boy but not sure on girls names yet - we like Ella, Millie, Sophie or Emily at the moment x

yeah millie is lovely, theres loads more names id like if my oh didnt insist on them being welsh!

Pretty much decided on Theo for a boy.
For a girl we like Maddison. Dave's set on it but I'm still open to other names.
I think we'll have a list of 3 and choose when we meet our baby just to be sure the name suits :)
xxx

this is hard one for us, we really struggled with our last 2 children, they have all been named from the tele though,
1st callum from hockey on tv when i was pregnant
2nd keeley from childrens ward years ago
3rd declan cause hubby is ant
4th amelia from film princess diaries
5th duncan from pj and duncan (ant n dec I know)

there is only one name that i have loved for years i'll try it and see what comes into your heads

nadia

no boys names

my name is nadia hun so great choice as far as i'm concerned.
xxx

i really like eden for a girl and caleb or ewan for a boy but still very very early on. they are the ones i keep going back to though.

xxxx

Our baby could arrive anytime and we can't agree on names at all. It's either going to be like vixforever's situation and still have no name a fortnight later OR (and this is what I'm hoping) he's going to be that in awe of me after the birth that he'll just let me call it what I want! He he.

We haven't talked about it much as we have a long way to go.. but we might stick with the names we picked last time... is that weird?

Jackson Cameron for a boy and Isabella Mary Elizabeth for a girl.

Mary is Granny's name and Mum is Elizabeth.. plus if you have Izzy as short for Isabella, and we use Mum and Granny's nicknames, we get Izzy Molly Lizzy :D

Not 100% on the boy's name.. Jackson was from TV too MumofMany (we should shorten you to MoM :D) and we have AGES to go so expect some changs lol :D xx

Last edited:
Also, to those that are due any sec and don't have a name don't panic! I was certain all the way through that DS would be a Jamie... but he just didn't look like a Jamie when he arrived. So on the spur of the moment I picked Daniel and it suits him perfectly.. although nearly 18 years later he's a Danny now ;) xxx

Ive been trying think of names for ages lol

My little boy is Archie Jeffrey Argyle Porter lol so we need a long one again hehe.

Were having Trefor as a middle name if its a boy after my dad and Morgan as a middle for a girl after my horse that was Put to sleep 3 years ago (some find it silly, i dont).

x

I love Oliver (Ollie) for a boy but i like different names and its becoming very popular :( x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back