Baby name

Sherry

Reaction score
Hi all

Would like your oppinion on the name we have chosen for little man. We are not telling anyone else untill he is born as people tend to pull faces when chosing names which really annoys me cause as much as you like it they tend to put you off.

So here is what we have chosen - Sebastian James.
What do you think????

It's gorgeous I really really like it. I'd love to use Sebastian myself but hubby doesn't like it.

Thanks ladies
What me and hubby did was each made a list of 10 names we both liked. Out of 10 we'd picked 5 the same. Then out of those we chose first and second name. So no disagreements really.
No one else knows but ALL of you ladies on here :rotfl: , just keep telling who ever asks that not chosen a name yet. Am not going to let them put me off this time.
My mum actually fell out with me over Josh cause I wouldnt call him what she wanted lol, the bloody cheek :lol:

Sherry said:
My mum actually fell out with me over Josh cause I wouldnt call him what she wanted lol, the bloody cheek :lol:

Our son is probably going to be Alexander, and my mother HATES this with a passion. She keeps going on about how I'm a bad mother for even suggesting such a name :roll:
She's really adamant that it's the worst name she's ever heard in the world and that Alex is very feminine.
I feel like smacking her sometimes the way she carries on! I wish I'd not told her at all.

Xena said:
Sherry said:

Our son is probably going to be Alexander, and my mother HATES this with a passion. She keeps going on about how I'm a bad mother for even suggesting such a name :roll:
She's really adamant that it's the worst name she's ever heard in the world and that Alex is very feminine.
I feel like smacking her sometimes the way she carries on! I wish I'd not told her at all.

It's horrible isnt it, that they cant just let you chose a name for OUR OWN child.
I had Alexander on my list but he didnt. I think it a good strong name. Just tell her you have chosen between Alexander and Quincy, which would she prefere :rotfl:
:hug: :hug:

Sherry said:
Xena said:
Sherry said:

It's horrible isnt it, that they cant just let you chose a name for OUR OWN child.
I had Alexander on my list but he didnt. I think it a good strong name. Just tell her you have chosen between Alexander and Quincy, which would she prefere :rotfl:

haha you're not far off. The only other name that DH likes (which I hate) is Quinn :lol:

Xena said:
Sherry said:
Xena said:
Sherry said:

haha you're not far off. The only other name that DH likes (which I hate) is Quinn :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: spooky mind eh?? I wouldnt be able to call him that, my step Dad's surname is Quinn.

Sebastian is a lovely name. As is Alexander ! I dont care what people think of my choice of names for my little one. Its my child and they can go jump if the dont like it. If I have a boy it will be Evan William and if its a girl its Mae Elizabeth.

Hi

Its a lovely name hun and remember its only you two thats got to like it anyways
Katrina

I really liike it :hug:

We made the mistake of telling mil our choice of names (we currently have a shortlist of 5 of each). She really hates one of them and keeps telling me its too common and every other child where she lives is called it but not where we live :D. Its staying on the list and we're not going to tell anyone until bubs has arrived and we've given him/her a name then no-one can comment (at least not to our faces)

At the end of the day as long as you both love it that's all that matters.

Gorgeous name for your little lad sherry, and its upto you anyways, I love it and my DH said he likes it too x

Thank you ladies :hug: :hug: :hug:
I think it's perfect for him, thats why I wont tell anyone, cause as many as there are people who do like it there are also people that dont, I understand that.
So it's tuff to those who dont and like smurf said, if they dont then they can comment behind my back.
So here is to my little Sebastian :dance: (Who may be arriving sooner than I think if these bloody pains continue.)

You will prob find if thats the def name for you, and when he comes out it will suit him too as i picked stephen before he was born.
Couldnt decide till i had 4d with this little lady and i saw what she looked like and see whether names suited or not.

Hope you are in labour by the way! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back