Baby Name Arguing

Deffo not

as long as you love this baby... to be honest its just the start of your life

:D

Having a baby doesnt mean you wont have a life. You can still meet up with mates etc, that doesnt have to change just because you have a baby. You just have to be more mature in the way you juggle your friends and family life. At 18 I thought I threw my life away having zack, but to be honest he is the best thing in the world. Having him has opened my eyes up so much. My friends still go out and get druink nearly every night and I get to hear all the storys lol.... but when I really think about it, id much rather be home looking after my son, so im here if he needs me. I think teenage mums are just as good as older mums, we all have the same amount of love to give to our kids and isnt that the main thing?

i stll get to go out, i go to footy on a regular basis and my mum n dad have B on a sunday (wen i am at work) wen i found out i was pg i thought oh crap life down pan im gonna be a '30' yr old teen but im not i still go shopping i spend time with mates - well they aint really mates nemore lol but that dont bother me as i have my baby the most special thing in my life
jenna if u seriously think ur ready n realise it aint just ' baby' then go for i hun if u had ur cousin for so long u got to realise it aint all a bed of roses so if ur still serious go for it hun n good luck to u

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Have to agree with Dionne on this one im afraid, her points are very valid in my opinion and Urchin, im agreeing with you too.

dionne said:
i am so against people saying that young mums are throwing their life away :twisted:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

im 21 with 2 children, at the moment they take up all my time which i love :D
but by the time in 26 il have 2 babies in school then can go to work 9-3 get back on with my career, i have a great job if i dont say so my self, and have plenty of money o support my babies and i dont need life experience to bring up babies.

i think this statement is wrong
"lilli wrote....
but at 18 and planning a baby - i just cant understand why. "

i planned on having my babies from the age of 17 when i misscarried at 12weeks from then on i knew i wanted to be a mother

what can an older woman offer a child that i cant???

if u can tell me something then i will eat humble pie

i think this is a VERY good point!! im only 18 and will be 19 when the babies born but i dont think im throwing my life away i think its only just begining! hopefully next year i will be going back to college :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back