Baby Movements

lisaspoon

Reaction score
I just wondered if you lovely ladies can tell me when your baby movements get stronger?! I know I'm still only 19 and bit weeks and a first timer...but I feel like such a late starter! :lol:
I've felt the odd kinda "bubble" coming out my stomach but nothing really strong etc... I know that I probably shouldnt be wishing this on myself either!!

Am I still a bit early to feel a good old boot in the stomach? I understand that everyone is different.....

thanks girls :hug:

I think I was around 22/23 weeks before I got a good boot but I had been feeling movements much earlier than that. It won't be long until you start feeling more. :D

This is my second pregnancy and I felt my first obvious kick when I was 21 weeks, now it seems like the kicks are getting more and more regular and stronger. It won't be much longer honey and they really are worth the wait, it's amazing when you first feel baby kicking, such a special moment. :D

Hey , Im 27 weeks 2day and it wasnt till i was about 23 weeks till i actually felt a strong kick ! now my littlun wont keep still he he. its the best feeling ever hun u just wait

For the last week I have felt constant movement........but felt my first external kick yesterday (had non since).

So could get stronger for you any day now! :D

I felt first strong kicks at about 22 weeks..

I'd say I felt my first strong kicks around 21 / 22 weeks....

so not long now :cheer:

Scan's are great for getting baby to kick every time I had a 20 week or later scan with my 3 monsters they kept booting the scanner bit as the sonographer moved it about my bump :rotfl: Of course this may just be my unruly kids lol! I usually feel flutterings etc from around 18 weeks and like the ladies say good kicks from about 21 /22 weeks.

i didnt feel a thing until 23 weeks but now i feel him everyday, today i'm being kicked in the privates so it dont feel so special today lol :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back