baby movements...

samanthajayne

Reaction score
hello all :wave:

i've been losing track of the weeks just lately :oops: time seems to be flying but i have been feeling baby moveing for around two weeks or so now. no hard kicks yet just more flutters and what feels like small twitches or bubbles. sometimes i feel them to the right or left of my belly button but they are mostly happeneing right at the very bottom of my tummy more towards or on my bladder area. i lay quiet for half an hour tonight with my hand across the bottom of my tummy and i actually felt baby kick my hand twice :D so he/she is getting much stronger now which is nice to know but i'm just wondering is it normal and ok to feel movement this far down? where is everyone else feeling their babies the most?

Hi :wave:
yes it is normal to feel the baby low down sometimes
mine lies on my bladder a lot the monkey latley he has been pressing on my lady bits
and ive felt him kick down low too.
im glad to hear you are feeling your bubba more now it's alovely feeling isn't it !!!!!

LOL Sarah :hug:

thankyou sarah i'm glad its ok to feel baby low down i was getting a bit worried as i'm harldy feeling anything anywhere else. i loved it tonight when baby kicked my hand. i was at my bf's at the time. i jumped and said to my bf that felt so strange and he just said oh is it kicking then and went back to sleep i was like :eek: because he didn't seem all that bothered but my mum was really pleased when i told her and my dad. just wish my bf could be as excited as i am sometimes. he has a son already so i understand that he's done this all before but its my first time and i'm so excited and loveing it so much i just wish he felt the same as its his baby too.

men :shakehead:

Woo, you felt the baby move.

I had my first kick that I could feel through my belly last night too. It was magical!!!! :cheer: It seems like we are very close on dates, when are you due?

My baby also has a tendancy to jump on my bladder. I'll be sitting somewhere and then suddenly this overwhelming full bladder feeling comes! hahaha.

Alex xxx

My baby always kicks to the right of my belly button, no where else always in the same place! Occassionally i get a flutter on the left side but nothing quite like what i get on the right side. I think it is bizarre it always goes for the same place - maybe there is target for it to hit or something!

my due date for now alex is july 15th but i have a feeling he/she is going to make an appearance in june. we are very close on dates

i think baby sits on my bladder in the mornings i struggle to get out of bed my bladder feels so full it hurts after being lay down all night.

:lol: i wish baby would start aiming for something else other than my bladder :lol:

Yes it is normal, our little princess kicks me all over the place but a lot of the time she aims for my bladder :rotfl:

You're lucky to feel baby kick, we didn't feel her kick on the outside until 21 weeks :)

totally normal! Mines got his head resting on my bladder a lot of the time so he punches me there and kicks up high, it means that one minute i'm fien the next i feel like i'm going to pee myself! and i'm pretty sure he was trying to excape outta my belly button on monday!!
Oh and i'd try not to be too bothered abotu him not seeming fussed about kicks, mine does the same, i think it's because they havn't been feeling the baby inside them etc so it can be hard to get excited over it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back