Baby Movements

Citygirl1

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Hope you are all well.

Just a quick question. Does your baby's movement differ from day to day? Middle of this week my LO was practically doing somersaults but last night and today the movements haven't been as strong. I still feel some light taps/kicks mainly on the left side at the moment. Just wondering if anyone else experiences this? :eh:Had a midwife appt on Monday and little one was bouncing away with a strong heartbeat :)

Yeah, the movements I feel differ from day to day. On Wednesday I was starting to get worried as I hardly felt anything all day. Today I think baby is doing somersaults! I think it depends on babys position and whether it is facing in towards you or facing outwards. I think as well baby must have days where it is mainly sleeping and growing and other days which are more active.

movements will change a lot! i feel some incredible things, its so wierd sometimes. i know my babys sleeping times and awake times, its really cute i think. sometimes the movement isnt much at all and sometimes i sit and watch my tummy moving! creepy but cute :)

Yeah, definetley! Yesterday mine went totally mad, and today s/he's pretty quiet - in a v awkward position!!

Thanks

I start worrying on the quieter days, wish i had 24 hr access to an ultrasound machine! :)

Yea mine changes alot, yesterday I barely felt anything and today he is moving around so much it's actually making me feel quite sick lol!
XxX

mines the same hun. yesterday baby was moving and kicking like mad, but today not so much. baby probably is doing it but because were getting on with daily stuff we don't notice.

id love 24 hour ultrasound machine too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back