Baby movements are becoming painful.

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Anyone else noticing this? I cant remember them being this painful with our Adam x x

yeah think they must be running out of space to move so movements feel stronger and harder! i feel like im being scraped from inside sometimes lol!! xxx

I wouldn't say mine were painful but they are very weird sometimes now and can take my breath away and sometimes it does not feel nice at all!

I also don't remember feeling like this with Lennon at all.

The boots in the ribs are, feel a bit bruised in places!

Mines near enough all big movements that are hurting, feels like shes kicking/punching/pushing that hard that shes trying to escape through the front of my belly! Maybe its the position she is in x x

Bet she trying to wiggle herself down and get comfy, just not much room in there now! I feel like my tummy is so tight it might rip though, all I keep thinking is what will happen over the next 7 weeks, sure my tummy cant stretch anymore!

Yeah m2a i'm in agony with it. Keep getting lots of movement deep in my bladder & makes me feel like either baby is gonna drop out or i'm gonna pee myself (sorry tmi) its agony.

Wondering what its gonna be like in the final weeks, and i remember having this with 1st too.

:roll:

I'm getting painful movements as well... Some of the big ones really hurt, especially around my ribs! xx

I'm getting the odd random kick/punch that make my toes curl, but I'm mostly just getting movements, not kicks, just see my tummy moving like the sea, such a weird feeling xx

Maybe the little one is very active and like to stretch :) or maybe it's a big baby who wants to be comfortable in mummy's belly. :)

i must admit sometimes it does feel a bit painful when he moves, lack of space methinks!

I keep getting lots of pushing out kind of movements! Like her bum sticking out etc not painful so much but it does take my breath away! Eithe that or shes sticking out a foot and I can grab onto it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back