Baby monitors

Rubyredslipper

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good one, I'd like one with a camera or is that just a waste of money?
Been looking online and am just bamboozled! Reading reviews I think 'yea that's the one' then read a terrible review and decide against it.

Personally I haven't felt the need for a camera - if I wanted to know my baby was ok I'd need to see him in person. We have the Angelcare monitor and it's been great - never had any false alarms (yet!) and gives me great peace of mind x

I had the Angel care monitor and it was good, lasted through both of my children. I think this time I'm going to look for one with a camera X

I definitely think a camera is useful!! Especially as they get older. I am able to look at her without disturbing her to see what type of cry it is! Plus as they get older it allows you to check in when you hear noises etc. We use this feature everyday. Wouldn't go without it. I purchased based on 3 friends who told me they regret not getting the video ones.

I have an angel care sensor and also a camera. My boy is 14 months and we still use it every day. It's been brilliant as we can check he is covered up properly before we go to sleep without having to go in there and disturb him.

It was also amazing when we first put him in his own room and let him self sooth himself to sleep.

I like watching him in the mornings when he wakes up too. He takes about 20 mins to fully wake up so it's nice not to go rushing in as soon as we hear a noise. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back