Baby Massage

charlie84

Reaction score
Has anyone ever done this with your LO.
Did you and you LO enjoy it?

There is a course starting soon by me and would love to take Calleigh, just wanna know whether its worth it.

I did a course when Tom was little.
It was a nice course and good way to spend a morning but I never really used the massage. Sometimes I use the techniques when he's constipated but apart from that I just tend to slap the cream on as quickly as I can before he gets fed up of lying down.
Lx

I went to baby massage every two weeks from willow was 6 weeks old until she was around 5 months. i really, really enjoyed it and found it really beneficial. i would give her two massages a day, in the morning and at night, she loved it!

lol, we went to one class a couple of weeks ago and Eva hated it! we did one leg then she was off screaming her head off! I spent the rest of the class bouncing around at the back trying to keep her quiet and trying to watch to try it a home! :rotfl:
I think the problem was the time of day, she just wasnt in the right mood at 11am and also i think it made her reflux problem worse with all the manipulating, the one baby who managed to get through the whole class without falling asleep or needing a feed looked pretty chilled though, and I am sure its beneficial if you practice it regularly!

Cheers girls, i am gonna take her and see if she likes it.
If she doesnt i will watch like you did clarey so i can try it back home :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back