baby massage

jodie_honey

Reaction score
i took abigail to the first baby massage session today and since we got back shs been zonked about 4 n half hours lol, she never sleeps that long in the day shes normaly feedin ever 3!
it was really good. its a 5 week course and helps with sleep, bonding and colic has anyone else been? x

I went to a 4 week course that my HV ran and I really enjoyed it. I still do massage almost every day and Dylan seems to enjoy it too x

I've just completed the course and we both reaaly enjoyed it.

Like you plenty of :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: from Ruby lol

I really enjoyed it when I did the course with Arianna, althought I think my HV left it too late... Arianna was 6mths old by the time she told us about it :roll: Think it would have been much better for her if she was younger

We attempted to go today but the class isn't on during the school holidays (nobody told me that!) :roll:

The next class is on in two weeks, i'm looking forward to it :D

i went and enjoyed it...its good to talk to other mums too...i meet up with my group now every week :D

We both enjoyed the classes and Jess still loves her massages.
Our instructor was from Sure Start and came to our house to do it, we live in a rural area so i never got to mix among other mum's :cry: .But we go to a playgroup now so mix among kids of all ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back