Baby Massage

positivity :)

Reaction score
hi girls, my clinic sent round a baby masseuse yesterday to go through some techniques to relieve tummy pains. she runs a full four week course which i've signed up for, its free through the NHS and she said the NHS should put it on their website so i assume its free in all areas?

i would really recommend it. on her group there is a baby discussion at the end where mums will discuss their experiences on a particular subject such as 'settling baby to bed' and the massage seems to work so far!

i had been looking to pay for a course so was so pleased when i heard about this NHS free course!

xx

Our local children's centre does baby massage so I'll be attending those classes starting from next week. Really looking forward to it :D! Xx

I've put our name down for baby massage at our local childrens center too. I think there is a small charge for it though. I was told I couldn't take him until after our 6 week check so not starting until mid feb I don't think. My friends really recommend it! x

We've done a course but it's £10 per class! No free ones round here. Starting another in 2 weeks as Kynon loves it!

that's a shame sarah! i thought i would be paying about that much too and they just happened to mention it when i was getting him weighed at the clinic. mine doesnt start until early March though which is a little annoying. luckily the lady has taught me some already so will keep doing it at home until march x

When LO was about 3-4 months we went to baby massage at clinic, she suffered with Colic & constipation some of the massages really helped xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back