baby kicking...

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
I have just started to feel my baby kick in the last week, there becoming more frequent and a little bit stronger,
how long until OH will be able to feel from outside? hes gettin jealous, cute really hehe :) xxx

awww :)

i dunno hun, im still waiting for ME to be able to feel madam :(

have u felt anything yet? i was convinced i was making it up in my head at first.. they really didnt feel real? i know that sounds stupid, but then i just realised they were, and they've not stopped since hehe..

do u get bubbles? my kicks came a week or so after that. the kicks are still very gentle ones.. xx

heya,

ive been feeling baby kicking for just over a week now to, its brill aint it :D oh has also felt it slightly in the last 2 days. baby seems to be kicking like mad at bed time x x x

take care

i feel the movements and kicks only on my left side.. low down kin of on my knicker line ... x were you feeling yours x

It can feel like bubbles sometimes and also like a shifting movement when their wriggling. My OH has just started to feel our LO this past week and we can also see them moving now :hug:

My poor OH tried so hard to feel kicks from when i was feeling them. and i swear if he knew what he was feeling for he'd have felt them around 22 weeks. But didnt actually feel and see them till one night and i think i was 24 weeks almost.

I can feel then mainly quite low down in middle, makes me need a wee lol..

but sometimes further up, mainly feel when lying down in bed on back,

but today in work, he/she been going crazy, not sure what he/she's doing in there, i'd love to have a lil window hehe..

how amazing would that be? xx

OH had a massive wallop the other night. He was laying on his side with his back to me and i was snuggled up to him with my knees under his and madam kicked harder that ever before. Made him jump and say "what the hell was that"
He finds it all a bit freaky lol!

i felt kicks myself at around 18 weeks... other have been able to feel them (when they are lucky & time it right) from about 24 weeks... like it was celebrating hitting 24 weeks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back