baby kicking

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
i swear i can feel baby kicking the bottom of my uterus lol it feels weird lol but all good i missed feeling a baby kick me in side got my next scan date on the 16 of dec so hopefully going to find out what it is if its got its legs open lol i think i need to start getting some stuff in ready for baby too. it also doesnt like what i eat or drink :( and end up with indestion i dont like gaviscon and have nothing else in the house lol its 5 weeks till i see the midwife again and ive not ot an appointment to see a consultant they dont see me till after my 20 week scan

It's odd huh! Feels like the baby is trying to kim out the mucus plug or something!!

Lol wait til baby gets bigger, it feels ever stranger but in a good way lol

yeah it does lol it feels like its trying to break free lol yeah i cant wait or it to happen more lol

mines kicking quite low has done since baout your weeks 16 :D x

He is breech and I'm waiting for him to move around having thoughts that he wont do even when i'm due he stubborn like his daddy lol x

it kicking like mad at the mo lol it feels like its kicking above my belly button its not that big surely lol i can feel it moving i hope its not get wrapped up in the cord the way its moving about in there its the first time i can feel it move standing up i think that will be because the placenta is at the back where amy was at the front

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back