Baby Head sweat

pringle88

Reaction score
Has anybody else noticed their lo's head sweating when they are feeding? I mentioned it to the health visitor and she just said its a lot of effort sucking on a teat... Seams a bit weird lol

Rhea does !! Makes her cradle cap look worse ! Lol even worse if it's a warmed bottle !!! Xx

Glad Ella isn't the only one! her hair goes really curly when it's wet so she looks really cute lol Must really take it out of them all that sucking!!

Rhea's goes wavy ! Hoping she keeps the wave cos my hair is bolt straight !! Bless them ! Don't remember it happening with the boys might change her teats !! Xx

What years are you using? I use vari flow so I wonder I the milks coming too quick?

If the milk is coming out quick then it cant be the sucking??...can it? not sure.

I know Kayden gets sweaty very easily when getting cuddled, and when he used to feed cuddling into me I feed him sitting up now coz of reflux. LO gets alot of heat from our bodies

Didn't know that about cradle cap. Kayden has it & I hate it...so tempting to pick

xxxxxxx

Yeah good point if it's coming out fast there's no need for her to suck too hard! Hmm It's literally only her head that sweats and only whilst feeding!

Caleb's head sweats loads while he's having his milk. I got told it was the effort of sucking as well, I can imagine that would make them hot, they can't regulate their body temperature can they, and it's like us drinking about 2 litres of water through a half blocked straw!

xx

Leandros the same. I just thought its because he's like his dad and gets hot real quick or the milks too hot. Glad he's not the only one xxx

Angel does too especially if she's leaning against me and I'm warm x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back