• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby Grace constipated - please help!

Bella2

Reaction score
My poor little girl is suffering with constipation and I feel so helpless....when she does manage to go they're like little hard pellets and it's awful to see her in pain. So far i've tried massage, warm baths and rasin water and nothing has helped :-( Does anyone have any advice? She's currently on cow & gate formula x x

I was going to suggest lots of water, if her wee body is a bit dehydrated then the water will be taken from her gut which then causes the constipation. I guess you can only give her as much water as she will take from you. I can't think of what else to suggest, I'm sure one of the other girls will have something more useful x

maybe its the formula? my lo was on aptamil and had terrible constipation, i tried everything which didnt work tbh. i changed his formula and the problem was solved! all i can suggest is everything you have said tbh! a squeeze of fresh orange in warm water is also good, prune juice obviously just a drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back