Baby gone off his milk

jayne

Reaction score
Hi
Im not sure if i am posting this in the correct section.
My baby boy Nathan is 4 months old and i have been giving him baby jar food for just over 2 weeks now ( he already weighed 18 pounds then).
The thing is he is now showing no interest in formula milk all day, but he is waking at night for milk 3 times and is very restless all night.
Could this be anything to do with teething do you think, as he is crying more than usual, dribbling alot and fist always in his mouth, i dont know whether this is a symptom but he is alot more sleepy in the day too.
Just worried that he is ill.
Thanks

its sounds like he may be teething hun, alot of babies go off milk at this stage, go and get ur lil one checked out if it makes you feeol better though its so worrying isnt it :hug:

just a suggestion.......try buying him the powder baby food and make it up with his milk, that way he is getting some down him through the day at least....

Sam has totally lost interest in milk and now only has one bottle at night.

The same thing happened with my eldest when I weaned her.

I always make sure he gets food which is made with milk, and plenty of milky puddings and lttle yoghurts.

The waking at night does sound like teething, poor little mite.

My sister said it was probably teething, he is just so restless, he is always rubbing his eyes and ears.
I took him the doctors last week and they said he seemed fine -
He has never slept through the night but he just wont settle one bit now, im probable getting 2 hours sleep a night if that.
If it is teething i dont care how much sleep i get as long as he is is ok.
I might try the powder food see if he will take that. He is getting 30 ounzes of milk just all of a nighttime.

Sounds odd... but I used to express milk and put it in the fridge when Tia started teething... I also put any formula top up milk in the fridge too... and then fed it to Tia cold.... She used to love it... The cold milk must have felt nice on the gums or something. :think: You could try that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back