Teething?

Dinski

Reaction score
My little boy has been dribbling excessively for the past few days and biting down and chewing on his fist. He is also slightly off his bottle and not finishing them like he normally does. Could he be teething? He will be 11 weeks on monday and seems a bit early but other than that I don't know what it could be. He is soaking his clothes in saliva. He is also a little more grumpy than normal?

Yep sounds just like that. He'll go off his bottles as his gums are sore so give him something cool like a teething ring you put in the fridge before you feed him, I found that helped. He may also get an upset tum for a while.

There's a thread further down about teething gels & powders :)

hi dinski - was wondering the same thing about oliver, he is just 3 days older than you LO and has been doing the same things, he also gnaws on his dummies and plays for a bit with it before taking to it!!!!!!!!! :lol:

YOUR LO IS SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTIE AND I LOVE THE PIC OF HIM WITH THE I LOVE NY TEE. :hug:

Jack has had soaking wet tops from about 6 weeks old, he actually seems to produce less dribble now his teeth are actually coming through.

He produced his first tooth 10 days ago, even though MIL kept telling me he wasn't teething!

It goes in phases, the teeth seem to move a bit then stop and then move again, you will probably find this with LO.

Same with Eefie, he's soaked all the time and has been like that since about 12 weeks or so. No sign of teeth yet but can see them coming up but a few weeks off yet I think.

Thats why I asked Emmylou how her DD looked so clean. Eefie is always covered in dribble!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back