• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby girl??

Pinklady85

Reaction score
Hey,

Every night for the lasy 3 nights ive dreamt that im having a baby girl i wonder if this means that im actualy going to have one ..... mmmm :think: i hope soo :eek: :pray:

Ooo, I hope it is. Girls are so sweet. :D

I've known people who have dreamt that they've had a certain sex and it was true. I wouldn't pin your hopes on it though just in case :D

Well im a psychic so i was thinking maybe its spirit trying to tell me... here out this other dream.

About 3-4 weeks ago i had a dream that my phone was ringing and the time on it was 09.08 i answered it and there was a creepy voice on the other end i didnt know what it was saying ...so then 10 minutes later in my dream my phone rung again with the same time 09.08 i answed and it was same voice...i woke up and was toatally baffled as to what it meant..a week ago i figured outt that i concieved on the 9th of august 09.08.07 how freaky?

so i guess i may be having preminitions ... i wont get my hopes up im happy either way as long as my baby is healthy then im the happiest person ever :eek:

Pinklady85 said:
Hey,

Every night for the lasy 3 nights ive dreamt that im having a baby girl i wonder if this means that im actualy going to have one ..... mmmm :think: i hope soo :eek: :pray:

I dreamt i was having both a boy & a girl in my 1st pregnancy, so i dont think it means much, sorry lol

i must admit i'm a cynic when it comes to pyschics..... I went to see one a couple of weeks ago and she told me my boyfriend was infertile! HAHAHAHA!

She also said she could 'see' that I had a fit and healthy family with no history of illness..... hated to point out that nearly evryone in my family including my mum has had cancer!

I'd wait til your 20 week scan before you start buying things. Dreams are only your subconcious working and the likelihood is you 'knew' in your subconcious (sp) already that you were pregnant......

x

She said that really? omgg ur not really aloud to say things like that to people i would of got my money back if i was u...

Im gonna buy some things in october when i get paid like unisex things until i found out from scan xx

well I think they can say what they like. It just proved my opinions right though that they talk utter bs! x

I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that I had twins.. one was in a blue hat and one in a pink hat. They were so cute.

I AM ONLY HAVING ONE BABY THOUGH LOL

I dreamt that i couldnt keep my babies socks on. No matter what i did, they just kept falling off. I felt such a terrible mother, and woke up crying LOL

I believe some people truly have the gift, though unfortunately there are a lot of fake's out there who give the genuine one's a bad name. I think quite often the genuine one's don't try to make money out of it, they do it to try and help

I think i am so tired at the moment that im not having dreams! Hopefully not long till your 20week scan and you will be able to find out what the sex is x x x

It could well be your future child coming to say hello, you never know :)

I believe very strongly in the spirit, I had a dream 2 years ago about our future son and he told me his name, and I drew a picture of him. My OH had the same dream on the same night, so we then started TTC. He's not here yet but he will be one day :)

aww, that's lovely GGG :D When I was meditating regularly I used to often see a baby (the baby was indian looking though) in my meditations, and once during this an old man (a guide?) told me 'you will have another child'. Was strange because at that point I'd totally given up on the idea of having another baby

:lol: That would be nice, but I don't think it would work. I was told that if you abuse your gifts, spirit won't want to work with you. I used to go to the spiritualist church until I changed jobs and the times clashed. I met some lovely people there

muppetmummy said:
I believe some people truly have the gift, though unfortunately there are a lot of fake's out there who give the genuine one's a bad name. I think quite often the genuine one's don't try to make money out of it, they do it to try and help

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who do scam and they do it by reading how people react, we give out unconscious signals that they can see and they take advantage of it.

A 'unwritten' rule is that you do not charge, you can ask for money for your time i.e. it cost you 5 pound to get to that person's house, so if the reading went well, you'd get the 5 pound, if you get my drift?

If you ask for money, too much, like 30 pound a reading, you are seen to abus eyour girt and slowly slowy, you start losing it. It wasn't given to you to abuse. I've never charged and I never intend to, I charged once but it was a charity event, raised 150 pound and gave it to the tsunami (if that's how it's spelt) victims.

I am not that good at readings but I do try and I do make mistakes, just lack confidence that is all.

right, back on topic lol

Pink, it may just be your heart/head telling you that you want a girl, don't rely on it.

[/list]

hehe you cant do that hun otherwise id be one very very rich person spirit wouldnt ever let onto things like that as it would be classed as for selfish reasons..but what happens is when you do the lottery if spirit feels you need to win then u wil win.

Here is a good thing for everyone to do if they want something so much.. write to the cosmos.. get a little booklet and what you write is dear cosmos...and then what u want etc from (ur name) just keep it there and add ones when u need there help ..it does really work my sister done it to pass her driving test and she did .. my mum done it to get a new job and she did... so if anyone wants something so much this is a great thing to do. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back