weird dreams

rach

Reaction score
ive been having some really strange dreams this week and they are really freaking me out last nights was the worst yet ...
dreamt i woke up in hospital and have had my baby at 10 weeks pregnant it was awful it felt so wrong but the baby was fine it was a girl and she was so beautiful and i kept saying but there must be something wrong with her cos shes so early and they were saying no you must have had your dates wrong :? anyway like i said all felt really wrong and then i went into the other room to see her and a nurse was feeding her rice with carrots :shock: and my baby was sat up on the floor and i started shouting at the nurse saying why are you feeding my baby solid food shes only just been born and the nurse says well shes got teeth and i looked at my baby and she was smiling and had all these horrible teeth
then my nana came to pick us up from the hospital in taxi and i was asking where is my mum and sister and ex o/h why havent they come to see baby and my nan says what you on about they are all dead you know this you silly girl :cry: then was back at my nans old house where she not lived for 15 years going through a calender saying i know my dates were right ....
and then i woke up sorry for going on but felt so awful and upset when woke up had to tell someone im sure you all now think im completely crazy :oops: im just totally freaked out xxxxxx

aww u poor thing, saying that i had a really weird dream last night although i did watch 'saw' last night. Maybe you don't realise but you may have heard or watched something. But i know what you mean in the first couple of minutes when you wake up you think it's so real. Hope your feeling better,

could be you little hormones!

Take Care

xx

Hi Rach

I've had weird and awful dreams since getting pregnant. One of those lovely quirks of pregnancy I think.

Hope you feel a bit better now.

Hi rach, since i got pregnant ive been having really weired dreams and they feel so real. I didnt often have dreams like that, but since i been pg i seem 2 get them alot more :? Hope your ok :)
Rachel xx

hi everyone am feeling loads better now lol just was bit freaked when first woke up am hoping not to get anymore like that one was awful
glad to see im not the only one though was starting to feel like a weirdo
xxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to the weird dreams club, i get them all the time! I am sure its the baby hormones!! When i have a bad one that freaks me out i tell the girls at work about it and we have a laugh about my weirdnes then they never seem so bad!!!!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back