• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby girl??

Pinklady85 said:
Im gonna buy some things in october when i get paid like unisex things until i found out from scan xx

Anything can happen early on in pregnancy that may result in loss of the baby you know! You'd be better off putting that money in a savings account and then after 20 weeks when you are sure that everything is fine then perhaps start buying!

I'm not buying anything until that point, I personally see it as an omen that something could go wrong if I start buying too early!

Llys said:
Pinklady85 said:
Im gonna buy some things in october when i get paid like unisex things until i found out from scan xx

Anything can happen early on in pregnancy that may result in loss of the baby you know! You'd be better off putting that money in a savings account and then after 20 weeks when you are sure that everything is fine then perhaps start buying!

I'm not buying anything until that point, I personally see it as an omen that something could go wrong if I start buying too early!

dont wanna start an argument :roll:
but its exciting to buy little things for the baby, even if in white.
i dont think you should wait until you're 20 weeks... we started buying after our 12 week scan.
to be honest, i dont think what you buy will have any effect on what happens inside your body.
i think ull be fine to start buying after 12 weeks because the chance of anything bad happening then is reduced.
but its upto each person :D

I started buying little things the moment I found out, with all my babies. I just couldn't resist!

I'm an eternal optimist, by the way :wink:

I feel the same so now uve said that what the heck im gonna go ahead and get buying lol whats the best things to get first?

Rosebay said:
Ah ok, now I have read several books on Quantum Theory and then promptly forgotten a lot of it but I think that one of the general ideas is of the idea that perception shapes outcome- in which case maybe one day they'll be able to come up with equations as to how we can effect things? In any case I don't think that wishing/praying etc does any harm and in fact it can work to boost your personal conviction. Whether it is the cosmos, God or just your own self-belief that makes things happen I kind of think it doesn't matter.

+++

Just my kind of thing :lol:

A big part of Quantum physics is where they have discovered that quantum particles change form simply by being observed, and the observer is the force that influences the change, and that they blink out of existence and then back again at a different point in time and space.

Quantum particles are the smallest (at present) discovered particles that make up everything in you and me, the table, your pc, everything. So the theory is, that we can change anything simply by thought processes.

There is a documented case of Native Americans, on first seeing the ships of western immigrants, of them not actually seeing them. They had never seen them before in thier life, had no knowledge of them existing, and would have been to them as UFO's are to us now. So they just didnt see them, as in thier minds, they couldnt possibly exist.

I think there are forces in this Universe that we just cant see, because we are not ready to see them, our minds dont comprehend them, so you never know what is possible :)

I think we are very close to a scientific explanation for what millions have called God.

I wanted to buy from day 1 haha...Im going to go on 10th october when i get paid get some little bits for now to please me haha

Very silly question here ..but here goes...Would i be mad if i wrote a list of everything i need and tick off each time i get that thing so i know what ive got and know what i have to get? xx

Pinklady85 said:
Very silly question here ..but here goes...Would i be mad if i wrote a list of everything i need and tick off each time i get that thing so i know what ive got and know what i have to get? xx

I think thats a really good idea :)

No I think that's sensible, I think I did that with Mel. That way you can spread the cost over a longer period as well. I got a lot of his stuff from charity shops (still do!) and that kind of shopping takes time anyway. NCT do really good nearly new sales around the Country where people bring baby clothes and stuff to sell really cheaply, I wish I'd known about those early on in my first pregnancy as they would have saved a lot of time and money! They only hold one a year here you see and I missed it the first time. The NCT website will have a list of what's coming up.

Also check with friends and relatives about what they've got in the attic etc as you'd be surprised what people have! We got a baby bath that way and a door frame bouncer and all sorts. I lend people stuff that Mel has got too big for so I'm hoping to borrow some of the stuff that I didn't have the first time for this babe (like a bouncer seat) off people who have since had their first if you see what I mean? Sometimes things only get used for a short time anyway

+++

i had dreams of both baby boy and baby girl while i was pregnant so i dunno... but i did kinda deep down hav a feeling all along she was a girl- mothers intuition- think ur mummys instinct just kno's...

yanno from 10weeks onwards till about 17weeks i thought i was carrying a boy then all of a sudden my feelings changed to a girl.by 30 something i was 99% sure i was carrying a girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back