• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby girl??

Yes it's not supposed to work if you use it for selfish ends. My Nan is a spiritualist so I know a bit about it.

Psychic abilities aside over 70% of women guess the sex of their unborn child correctly so I think that somewhere your body probably knows because of hormones or something. I knew Mel was a boy although I only had strong feelings about it during the first tri- later on I doubted it. This time I'm having girl thoughts but we'll see! I did try not to tell people I knew what I thought it was and tried not to imagine it as one sex or the other as I wanted to be happy whatever it was. I'd love another boy and I'd love a girl too so I really don't mind who this is.

+++

If you ask for money, too much, like 30 pound a reading, you are seen to abus eyour girt and slowly slowy, you start losing it. It wasn't given to you to abuse.

I read Derek Acorah's biography a few years ago and in it he said that as a boy his nan told him that in a past life he was a healer and his gift was taken away from him because he abused it. She told him not to repeat the same mistake in this life.

I think this is exactly what he has done, I think he was genuine to start with, but recently the fame has gone to his head and his guides aren't impressed, hence why he has been caught out faking it a few times.

Sorry, went off topic a bit there, I just always found that passage in the book really interesting

I knew from day one my LO would be a boy, I nicknamed him junior and mu hubby thought i was crazy. Now I know scans can be misleading and all but everytime i go for one, i awlays ask again to double check lol

I am hoping junior comes out a boy, not long to go now, if he isn't, i'm guessing whatever sex, blue and yellwo will suit then lol

muppetmummy said:
If you ask for money, too much, like 30 pound a reading, you are seen to abus eyour girt and slowly slowy, you start losing it. It wasn't given to you to abuse.

I read Derek Acorah's biography a few years ago and in it he said that as a boy his nan told him that in a past life he was a healer and his gift was taken away from him because he abused it. She told him not to repeat the same mistake in this life.

I think this is exactly what he has done, I think he was genuine to start with, but recently the fame has gone to his head and his guides aren't impressed, hence why he has been caught out faking it a few times.

Sorry, went off topic a bit there, I just always found that passage in the book really interesting

Suppose it's true that money and fame go straight to your head without a thought huh He used to be amazing but now, it's like he has run out of fuel and no where to go. He obv didn't learn from his past huh

I knew James was a boy quite early on last time, just had a feeling about it. Haven't got a clue this time though, I keep wondering if there's anything in there at all cos it doesn't feel like I'm having a baby yet. It will probably sink in when I have my scan next week :D

I had a feeling my son was a boy and he is.

And when I was pregnant my one fear was that the midwife would forget to catch him as he was being born and he would fall on the floor, I used to dream that it had happened loads. When he was born he shot out so quickly the midwife didn't catch him! So it came true... (fortunately I was on my knees so he didn't have far to fall!)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You should go to 2nd tri and read what happened in my scan yesterday.... I've dreamt that I was having a boy....I even had 2 ultrasound scans to prove it then yesterday they said NOPE...it's definitley a little girl... :rotfl: :rotfl: And my mum saw a psychic who said she would have a grandson within 2 years, so she was WRONG:... :rotfl: :rotfl: Well I dunno....I'm off for a gender scan today...

Squiglet said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You should go to 2nd tri and read what happened in my scan yesterday.... I've dreamt that I was having a boy....I even had 2 ultrasound scans to prove it then yesterday they said NOPE...it's definitley a little girl... :rotfl: :rotfl: And my mum saw a psychic who said she would have a grandson within 2 years, so she was WRONG:... :rotfl: :rotfl: Well I dunno....I'm off for a gender scan today...

You see, have you thought that you would or could get pregnant within a very short period of time after this one?

Lets just say the number 3 is very significant to you :rotfl:

i had a strong feeling from the beginning that Ellie would be a girl. This time i don't have a clue but my mum said she thinks boy and a psychic friend said she got the very strong feeling it was a boy.
so we'll see lol.

as for dreams sometimes they are eerie especially while pregnant.
when i was pregnant with El i dreamt that my dogs skin on his chest was disappearing, every night for about a week i had the dream but each time the hole in his chest got worse.
3 weeks later the vet discovered he had cancer right through his chest and neck!

Pinklady85 said:
Well im a psychic so i was thinking maybe its spirit trying to tell me... here out this other dream.

is there anything you cant do?

father xmas doesn't reply to my letters anymore.... :cry:

my mum says he can't afford jimmy choos and he think chistian laboutin shoes are a waste of money.....

:shakehead:

Father Xmas is just like my dad.... :shhh:

i kinda want a girl..always have done...and have dreamt its a girl..probably cos i want one!!.my OH wants a boy though, and the palmreader said it was a boy...either way one of us will get what we want and we'll both be happy either way anyway. :)

midna said:
Pinklady85 said:
Here is a good thing for everyone to do if they want something so much.. write to the cosmos.. get a little booklet and what you write is dear cosmos...and then what u want etc from (ur name) just keep it there and add ones when u need there help ..it does really work my sister done it to pass her driving test and she did .. my mum done it to get a new job and she did... so if anyone wants something so much this is a great thing to do. xxx

Do you not think that it could of just been there will and determination to suceed that made them get what they wanted? Im also a cynic when it comes to psycic nonsence but however if you always get what you want ..fk father xmas Ill write to the cosmos. xx :D

I am with minda on this one.............I think if we want something bad enough and we put determination, effort and positive thinking, we will get it. The Cosmos book thingy mentioned, is more of a 'glamour' ideal than anything. We can all have a diary, write exactly what we want, wish, pray and work for it, if we get it, then how lucky are we? If we don't get it, maybe we were not suppose to have it int he first place.

Ah ok, now I have read several books on Quantum Theory and then promptly forgotten a lot of it but I think that one of the general ideas is of the idea that perception shapes outcome- in which case maybe one day they'll be able to come up with equations as to how we can effect things? In any case I don't think that wishing/praying etc does any harm and in fact it can work to boost your personal conviction. Whether it is the cosmos, God or just your own self-belief that makes things happen I kind of think it doesn't matter.

+++

ok... ive had a few dreams now...

1st 2 i had baby boys with blonde hair.. the next i gave birth to a potatoe, next a girl weighing 14lb and again ive had 2 more girl dreams after that...

dont look into it to much.

otherwise il be haivng a maris piper.

im just gotta hold out for your cravings in second trime and see then :)

lisa&alex said:

1st 2 i had baby boys with blonde hair.. the next i gave birth to a potatoe, next a girl weighing 14lb and again ive had 2 more girl dreams after that...

:rotfl: When i was preggers i dreamt i gave birth to a cat and my mum put it a bonnet on and everyone was looking and smiling at it and didnt seem to see it was a cat :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Rachx said:
lisa&alex said:

:rotfl: When i was preggers i dreamt i gave birth to a cat and my mum put it a bonnet on and everyone was looking and smiling at it and didnt seem to see it was a cat :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
AHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHH OMMMGMGG THAT IS CLASSIC :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back