Baby girl born with two faces

aw bless her!

I think it makes a nice change that she is being shown such admiration instead of being cast out as a freak!

Awww shes a beautiful little girl! Its really amazing, I hope she lives a good full life :)

glitzyglamgirl said:
aw bless her!

I think it makes a nice change that she is being shown such admiration instead of being cast out as a freak!

totally agree could have so easily gone the other way bles sher

glitzyglamgirl said:
aw bless her!

Totally agree with you GGG. Although it may seem a bit (which it does) but I'm sure we'd have more to say if she were being called a freak etc..

glitzyglamgirl said:
aw bless her!

I agree... Its nice to see that they see her as a blessing rather than a curse... The other thing is that craniofacial duplication has a lot of other medical complications, and while she doesn't suffer from them atm, she might in the future. The money people are giving her will help fund her medical treatment in the future which in India is in short supply unless you have the funds...

Seriously, why does this always happen in India? Like that girl with 8 limbs. See if I was born with something like that, I would so move to India.

I think that wee girl is sweet :D

She is gorgeous and while I kinda agree it's nice that she isn't being treat like a freakish thing I don't agree with the fact they are not allowing tests/scans etc to see if further problems just because she is seen as a goddess :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back