Baby film produced by my OH

ISH

Reaction score
My husband is SO proud of baby Vincent, it just about melts my cynical heart!

Look what he spent all morning making: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvxwAf4cIeU

He is absolutely besotted, I've never seen anything like this :shock: Nor would I have believed it if I'd been told before Vinci arrived! I thought it was mums who were like this, but my OH has turned into a textbook mother hen.

He's also been spending all night looking up YouTube videos to see if other babies can lift up their heads as well and as early as Vince. He is persuaded the sun shines out of baby's behind.

Lol that is ADORABLE! and as we can see that was defo NOT the sun coming out :p

Dunno how he can say they don't smell! My LOs poos smell of something other than milk lol!

I have to agree it smells milky - for now at least, LOL! Not a bad smell, in any case. I expected something foul!

Maybe the sun DOES shine out if there then!!

My LO does the noisiest poos and the most hilarious facial expressions to match!

Awwwh bless him ! yeah my lo makes the strangest pooh noises and my older one grunts and squats .

I know what you mean about the poos, there's a concentrated little face, then an explosive poopie, then back to sleep, LOL!

Cute video! My oh is very hands on and besotted with our Lo too they are such a dad n lad team!! He takes him out every Saturday for daddydaycare trips!!!!
As for sunshine poos mine makes such a loud noise (think the laxative scene off American pie!) Then he grunts and goes back to what he was doing, they smell like sour cream!!! Not a bad smell really considering!

How cute is that! He seems so proud of your son's poos! Can u just imagine the video when he first walks or talks!!

That's cute!! He's adorable and you can tell how in love your OH is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back