Baby Essentials etc

EmmBee123

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

My mum is really excited about becoming a Grandma again (Pickle is my first child but will be my mum's 7th grandchild) and is talking about buying clothes etc.

May seem like a strange question, but can anyone advise on the number and types of clothes suitable for baby at each age range, eg. I know they tend to grow out of newborn sizes quickly, so how many of each would I need?

We're attempting to buy all in advance up to about 9-12 months. My SIL asked what things we'd like for baby too, but I have no idea, do washing every other day or so and have a tumble drier. Don't want to run out, but at the same time, want to make sure it's all used.

We're not planning to find out whether Pickle is a boy or girl and so everything will be gender neutral and will hopefully be used on baby 2 and if I get my way, on 3 and 4!

Newborn will be autumn/winter
0-3 months winter
3-6 months winter/spring
6-9 months spring/summer
9-12 months summer/autumn

That is if baby grows according to the clothing sizes and ages!

Are there any other essentials that we'll need?

Last edited:
Sorry hun I will be no use. I keep buying sh*t loads of everything!!!

xx

you can never have too many vests and baby grows lol you could change them 3 times in 1 day on some occasions you prob wont need loads of outfits i wouldnt buy too many at the mo either because once the baby os born you will want to dress them in pink or blue you may think you wont but trust me you will lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back