• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby clothing in winter...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Like an idiot, I went and bought so many rompers and only a few grows for bubby...

What essentials will I need for winter ladies?

I feel so silly :( I should of knnown this seeing im happy baby in Sept!!! :doh: :wall: :wall: :cry:
The poor mites gonna freeze!

:(

some long sleeve vests, fleecy jacket, a snowsuit for major winter time. Also a couple of fleecy blankets to keep bubba cosy in their car seat/buggy (buy more than one incase he is sick)

Don't fret-it's only due to my mum that I have a few winter bits, and then I don't have a lot yet! The trouble with having a baby in september is that it's all summery stuff in the shops when you're equipping :rotfl: I didn't even think about winter stuff until mum pointed it out!

I have a snowsuit, two little coat things, some long sleeved vests and lots of cardigans, both knitted ones and like material/fleece type ones that button up.

Oh and some little trouser things that have feet and are SO CUTE! they have a matching jacket with hood that has ears!! Baby's going to hate me for all the clothes I have with ears etc :rotfl:

Layers are best, so use what you have and add a cardi and a hat etc. I like the quilted type all in-ones too and usually put them over ordinary clothes.
Winter stockis in the shope now so have a nosey, you will get an idea then :D

I'd invest in some sleepsuits, long sleeved bodysuits and warm trousers. Socks also :) A decent winter jacket/coat and cardi or two. I find sleepsuits so much easier in the early months for daywear as well as night.

Newborn till 4 weeks old needs an extra layer than us as a general rule of thumb. So if in the house I am only wearing a sweater I'd put a bodysuit on LO as well as a top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back