baby clothes

Reaction score
Im really unsure what sizes to buy for my new born baby. HELP :(

New born ?
0-3 months ?

Im due in October so looking for a all in one snow suit type thing but not sure if I should get in New born or 0-3 months .

What sizes have you all bought ?

I am due in November but I'm not going to buy much newborn stuff at all as they'll be in it for no time at all - perhaps just a few sleepsuits but I haven't bought anything this size yet. I've bought mostly 0-3 months stuff so far and some stuff for when they get a bit older that I have seen now but might not be available later. xxx

Last edited:
I've only got 0-3. I didn't see the point in getting newborn because she'll grow out of it so fast. The stuff will probably be too big for a while, but who cares!

I have only got a few cheap vests and sleepsuits in newborn size and a few in 0-3 months. Didn't want to buy too much until bubs is here as they may be early and need smaller clothes or they may be a chunk and need bigger clothes x

I've got mostly 0-3 some 3-6 and just going to get a few outfits that are newborn 6-9pounds to bring home from hospital in. wish they could give you an accurate weight of baby before they arrive. My snowsuit is upto one month but looks big, xx

I have just bought bits from Tesco I'm getting bit excited now x

My DD was 7lbs, so not tiny, and even newborn was huge in her. She didn't fit 0-3 until over 2months old!!

A mix is always good. Also if people but gifts its very unlikely they will buy little sizes as folk worry they will be too small.

If you keep tags on etc most places have no probs with exchanging!

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Aaron was 6lb9oz and was in tiny baby for 4 weeks - wasn't in 0-3 till he was 8 weeks old

Tapatalking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back