• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby Clothes!!

HanSam

Reaction score
Ok so i think i am one of the most unorganised mums2be on here!! But I have kicked myself up the ass over the past couple of weeks and bought bits and pieces.

Now I was just wondering what and how many baby clothes you all have as I have random bits and my aim now is to sort the clothes out so I can tick that off my loooong list of bits to get.

So far I have random number of sleepsuit/baby suits in various sizes but by no means enough.

Help :) x

I keep buying outfits and no vests or baby gros! Everytime i see one i keep buying them!! I think im gonna get about 15-20 of each baby vests and gros to be honest i dont know i aint got a clue but that sound about right doesnt it! Sorry im no help am i!! X

Haha you make me feel better! As i seriously have no idea!! x

Yes I think that sounds about right...don't worry about disorganised....it'll all come together in the end xxx

I havent got a clue what on earth we've got. and im hopeless at trying to decide what I want/need.

I was trying to pick something up everytime i was doing grocery shopping - but then i think i have no idea what size bubs will be - how much of the little size should i get, or will folk by lots of presents, in which case im better holding off to see what we end up with. lol - there are far too many decisions to be made here.

xxx

I have
1 outfit for coming home in which is cute but doesn't unbutton under the bum which is why I like sleepsuits.
7 x 0-3 month vests (didn't see the point getting newborn in these they have no legs)
7 x 3-6 (vests because they were BOGOF)
7 x sleepsuits/babygro whatever you want to call them they have long arms and legs, some newborn some 0-3 month.
2 indoor thin hats, 1 wooly hat, 1 pair of mittens and for some reason 4 pairs of socks which will probably never get used but they're so cute!
Oh and 2 snowsuits cos OH bought 1 nicer than mine.

Baby will be covered in blankets when he's tiny so it's not that big of a deal :)

Last edited:
i scored a bargain lot of stuff off a friend in trade for some sparkly fabric. i have a big box of vests, babygrows, and outfits in 0-3. a bag of vests and babygrows in newborn and one of tiny baby. and then there are a few packs of babygrows and vests that i had already bought. and a binbag of outfits and various clothes in 3-6 months. could clothe 4 babies purely in what i was given lol

i dont have a thing n am 28 weeks on friday!! lol should i get my ass n gear or??

I've got a few packs of baby grows and vests 0-3 months, scratch mits and a few nice outfits but thats about it. I plan to hold my nerve for now then go into overdrive in the january sales and grab the bargains then ! including some big equipment. moses basket etc.
My sister in law is supposed to be saving clothes for me from my nephew so I will see what I get from her.

Ah glad I don't feel too bad now!1 January sales are def the way to go i think.

Kaelimari - love it you make feel much better haha x

lol well thats ok then! am gunna get my pram n car seat when my pairent club pack comes from boots so i get 10 points per £1 dont think al find my pram in the jan sales, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back