Hiya *waves*

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
just putting my head around the door... got my bfp and im walking around in a daze!!! cant believe it! im due around the 7th of April according to the online calculators!!! going to make a drs appointment tomorrow, just need today to get my head around things still cant believe im here!!!

is there anything I need to know????

thanks

xx Lesley xx

Ginger biscuits are great for morning sickness (which by the way should be called morning, noon and night sickness! :lol: ) as are the travel sickness bands you can get.

First Tri for me was the slowest of them all- try to be patient!

Most Importantly: RELAX!

congrats hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

That is fantastic news, congratulations and welcome to fist tri :cheer:

thanks girls, great to finally be here even if it doesnt feel real lol.... i keep looking at the word P R E G N A N T on the digital :lol: xx

MrsBrightside said:
i keep looking at the word P R E G N A N T on the digital :lol: xx

Haha, take a picture hun, it fades after 24 hours! When mine faded I did another one just so I could look some more!!

:cheer: :cheer: xx

Congratulations - I kept looking at the sticks as well.

Like Jade says - ginger biscuits & sips of water for the sickness. Try to relax because I found this the slooooooowest trimester.

And enjoy.... :hug:

Hellooooooo and congratulations :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I took a picture of my digital (didnt believe the lines on the other ones) lol, i kept looking at it on and off all day and night wheni was awake, it just wont sink in that im pregnant, i cried when mine stopped working so pleased i have the pics as memories tho. x

awww congratulations!!! :cheer:

hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months!!xxx

hi mrs b i said i wouldnt come until a cpl more of you were ready to join me here so im here now :wave: how are feeling? still elated i bet i still go around saying "im pregnant" just to make it real i always smile too ppl in the street must want some of what ive been on when they pass me and see ear to ear grinning :rotfl: tc xx

rene70 said:
hi mrs b i said i wouldnt come until a cpl more of you were ready to join me here so im here now :wave: how are feeling? still elated i bet i still go around saying "im pregnant" just to make it real i always smile too ppl in the street must want some of what ive been on when they pass me and see ear to ear grinning :rotfl: tc xx

Im the same keep grinning to myself and looking at my tummy :lol: and ive done nothing at all today but chilled out!!! I feel fine, bit of a bad head and sleepy but fine apart from that

and yeah ive taken a pic but it aint come out very well :( al get Lee to take one tonight when he gets home!! typical hes working late tonight lol :)

feels really odd been in here :lol: im so tired :sleep: going to have a bath jarmies and watch sex n the city!

I've been in my jarmies since Brody went to bed :oops: Enjoy your bath and SATC :D

Me fell asleep when I got out the bath :lol: just got up for a drink n 5 mins chill out :lol:

God I love my bed :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back