Baby Carrots??!

fothers

Reaction score
I have read on a few places now that eating lots of baby carrots just before O can improve the amount of ewcm you have so I am going to try that this month

and they def taste better than magic medicine!! :rotfl:

ooo - thanks for this goss - I'll try that!!!!

Just found this article:

Hostile and insufficient cervical mucus is a common worry of women when they are trying to conceive. Problematic cervical mucus can make getting pregnant a lot more difficult, which is why individuals and doctors alike have turned to many remedies to repair the cervical mucus issues. One of the remedies that many women and doctors swear by to fix a whole slew of cervical mucus problems is baby carrots. Apparently women that eat a lot of baby carrots if they do not produce sufficient amounts of cervical mucus may experience a change which enables them to get pregnant.

Baby carrots are known to be very alkaline and this often helps hostile cervical mucus become much more accommodating to sperm. Of course, baby carrots are usually used in conjunction with other simple remedies that have also proven effective. One of the best combinations is increased water intake, eating a lot of baby carrots, and taking Evening Primrose Oil. All of these things are known to create better cervical mucus no matter what your issue is, so when you combine all three you are almost sure to see some improvement. Carrots are good for you, so you know that even if you eat them in large quantities they are not going to affect you negatively. The worst thing that happens is that you snack on something healthy and see no change; the best thing is that it improves the quality of your cervical mucus allowing you to get pregnant easily.

Many doctors speculate that baby carrots do not really work all that well to change or help create change in cervical mucus while others swear that because of baby carrots they were able to conceive. There isnt a whole lot of scientific data to back up the claim that baby carrots help with cervical mucus, but that does not mean that it is a lost cause. All of these women and doctors wouldnt claim success if the remedy didnt work for some of them. And, when you combine the baby carrots with other remedies that are known to work then you are sure to see an improvement no matter what.

If you are really at your wits end and you want to see some improvement in your cervical mucus, it will not hurt to try the baby carrot method. These vegetables are known to be very alkaline, which is often what is needed and they are also a healthy food, which will add to the health of your cervical fluid. If you like carrots, why not throw them into your cervical mucus mix along with water, Evening Primrose Oil, Robitussin, and a variety of other things to ensure success? Who knows, the baby carrots may be the item that pushes you over the edge and allows you to become pregnant in record time!

So you never know, I'll definitely be trying it this month, thanks for the pointer fothers :D :hug:

oooo im having shepherds pie for tea and always put baby carrots in, ill be adding loads more :rotfl: xx

I bought a bad of them for lunch yesterday and had them with hummus. Might work out a bit cheaper than preseed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back