CM question

jiffylemon

Reaction score
Hi girls

I've read a few posts on here about cm and now i'm even more confused. I ov'd on 16th which was cd 25 (longer cycle than normal) I had a lot of cm before this and i've still got a lot now. I have been using the magic medicine this month so just wonderd if this is normal to have so much cm after ov or do you think there is something wrong?

Thanks

Its quite normal to have cm after ovulation hun, even more so if you've had the magic medicine, so don't worry :hug: I have cm most of the time, think last month of 31 day cycle I had 2 or 3 days where I had nothing, everyday I had something :wink:

I have cm pretty much all through my cycle, it's just the way I am made, did you notice a change in it at all? You're after the lovely egg white stuff - slighty stretchy, but not too stretchy ;) it's like escalators for sperm :lol:

i have a lot of CM thru my cycle too except for after AF it drys up load then (which is normal). so sont worry! :D

Hi I was about to open a new post on this when i saw yours! i am on day 10 of a 33 d cycle so in theory i shouldn't ovulate until day 18 at least. I have taken the magic medicine yesterday and the pink grapefruit juice in the last 3 days and today i have EWCM!!!! :shock: i never get this before day 13 or 14 usually so i'm quite concerned now :? i just did an ovulation test and it's negative, not even slightly pink which makes sense but then why am i having the cervical mucus? is it the medicine? am i just about to ovulate? hubby is not at home tonight so can't even bd to make sure i don't miss it :cry:

Any advice?

im same as monster munch i always have loads of goo i am a snail LOL

what is magic medicine? :?

Gosh, it's really quiet in here!!

can someone asnwer my question please? :roll:

trixipaws, the magic medecine is the chesty cough medecine which contains an ingredient only (Guafenisin). It's supposed to make your most fertile CM thiner and a better environement for the spermies.

waterlilie, i could well be the medicine, if you ov test said negative then its unlikely to be ovulation. i could be for a number of reasons. i've even heard that stress can make you produce more CM. keep using ov tests just to make sure. but personally i would put it down to the medicine.

would like to ask, where can i get me some of this magic medicine? (am tempted to ask for magic beans too lol)
i have come to the conclusion, mostly based upon monitoring my CM through monthly cycles, that i am an early ovulator. if i have worked it out right i ov on about day 7 (which was 2 days ago). my AF's are lasting only 2-3 days at the moment. me and OH have acted quickly upon this and have been, as scientists would say "at it like rabbits!". fingers crossed :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back