Baby boys name help please.. this is my 3rd boy!

mumofboys

Reaction score
Ok so as my intro says.. I'm expecting baby boy number 3 in January ����

As I've already used two of my favourite boys names already I'm looking for help with the third please! Both boys names already are short and unusual but not to the point of being too out there so looking for similar..

My options so far are:

Teddy
Lockie
Hugo
Ezra

Let me know your thoughts or if you can think of something I'd love to hear it!

Last edited:
I am in the exact same boat. My little dude is due in 10 days and we can't decide on a name!

Out of your four I love Hugo the most. It's adorable for a little boy and when he's an adult he can then also go by Hugh if he wants something more sophisticated.

Lockie is one I haven't heard of though. Is it short for anything?

It could be short for Lochlan/Lachlan but it's actually a Scottish name in its own right meaning land of lakes I'm sure. I love Hugo but one of my sons names is Ralph and I don't want People associating the names with Ralph Lauren and Hugo boss because that's just not me lol! I didn't even think of that but once my husband pointed it out I can't see past it! My grandads name was Hugh which is why I liked Hugo but that's what's putting me off!

Last edited:
Love the name Hugo!!

Suggestion from me: Adam, Eli x

Last edited:
I love Hugo too but it's just my worry that I mentioned above! Do you think people would associate the names like that? I love Eli! Hadn't even thought of that! Thank you xx

I love Hugo and wouldn't associate with designers at all and I don't think many would.

Miles, Ludo, Ewan, Evan, Kit, Owen, Flynn, Fergus, Judd, Benno, Clyde, Leo

I love Hugo too but it's just my worry that I mentioned above! Do you think people would associate the names like that? I love Eli! Hadn't even thought of that! Thank you xx

nah I wouldn't associate it with designer names. But if it worries you now, better pick another so that there is no regrets x

I have 3 boys and like you really struggled with a 3rd boys name. I have Harry James and Alfie. I liked George at one point but didn't want to use it as I thought it would make it like we only used Royal names! I also like Henry but again Harry is another name for Harry so that was out.

I wouldn't have thought designers by having Ralph and Hugo and I think it is lovely to name him after your Grandad. I also think Ezra is a lovely name too xx

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hugo and Ezra :) Probably prefer Ezra as its not as common.

I like Teddy and Ezra. Ezra is less common tho which would make me choose it for that reason cx

Thanks everyone.. still swaying between Hugo, Ezra & Teddy. I know there's a lot of Teddys in England but not many in Scotland where I'm from so not sure what the reaction would be. Lol. I love all three though it's just so hard.

I'm going to go against the grain and say that I like Lachlan the best! I think old Scottish names are popular just now in that everyone up here likes them but aren't quite brave enough to use them, a bit like Hamish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back