Baby Boys 0-3 Upwards Clothes

i love aidens star suit in picture at bottom of your posts oliver has one i am waiting for him to grow into it x

Yeah Ill have a look for it now while I patiently wait for these pictures :poke:
Ah its my fave outfit for him, that was the first time he wore it and it just about fits him, he's growing out of everything so fast :(

Yeah Ill have a look for it now while I patiently wait for these pictures :poke:
Ah its my fave outfit for him, that was the first time he wore it and it just about fits him, he's growing out of everything so fast :(

thanks

and heres one from me too

:poke:

:whistle::whistle:
lol

xx

lily just noticed oliver is 4 weeks old today so one week behind aiden and he dosen't weight what aiden weighed born oliver is only 7lb 13oz so still seems tiny what does aiden weigh now?

I had him weighed just over a week ago and he was bloody 12lb 6!! He's really greedy though

thats good though i hope oliver starts to put the weight on I love a chunky baby x

Me too, its so cute when theyre chubby. Hurts my arms to hold him though lol

is there any thing in particular that you want or are waiting for tonight or are you just waiting to have a nosey at it all?

x

Just waiting to have a nosey really, I need everything for 3-6 months cause we've only got a few vest and a couple of outfits that people have bought, nothing else really lol I went mad buying 0-3 and hes only been in them about a week and theyre all starting to get small already! I bought more 0-3 today and yesterday, Im terrible!

Is Aiden only 5 weeks old? It feels like he was born only a couple of weeks after charley!!

Yeah! Lol it does feel like he's been here longer than five weeks! But yep, New years eve baby he was :love:

Okay girls, just uploading to photobucket and then the first lot are on here :yay:

Would you rather me make a fresh thread for these?

Oooh its 6 weeks tomorrow, didnt realise it was thursday today!

Me too!! Im p**sing glitter again Im that excited!

New thread girls - It will be in classifieds - "Baby Boy Clothes - 3-12 Months"

Under 5 minutes lol promise, sorry to keep you waiting x

Lol Ive been desperate for a wee for ages but didnt wanna miss anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27