Baby Boys 0-3 Upwards Clothes

Are they blue burp cloths in that photo?I'm despetate to find some patterned ones as h likes to hold onto them!

Oh yay I want the hats!!!
That Nemo suit is well cute get it Chaz!
I'm just going to sign the lease :dance: will get my sister to pay again is that ok? Did it go through ok? X

Tink - poundland do Winnie and tigger burp cloths and ones with pigs and cows on, they're really cute! Dunno if they do them in all stores though. We bought about 50 of them lol x

Yeah I seen those in Poundland too they are gorgeous! I have a mountain of burp bibs x

& Yes Lily, in no rush they're set aside for you x

Ooh I'm going shopping tomorrow and will go in and have a look thanks girls!I'm fed up with white and cream lol!x

hi

not sure if they are all available but jow much for all of the following will you do a deal??

M+S Autograph - 3-6 - New with tags - £4 delivered

0-3 - 2 pairs of cloth trousers - New without tags - £3 delivered

Next - Up to 1 month (LO was 2 months when he wore it) - Worn twice, cloth dungarees with long sleeve vest and matching hat - £5 delivered

Mothercare - 3-6 months - Fully lined jeans - worn one - £4 delivered

Tu - 3-6 months, one of the left worn twice, other one new, able to bundle up or £2 delivered

These 2 tshirts are 3-6 months and match 2 of the vests in the bundle, never worn

BHS - 0-3 - two tops worn a few times, the white one is new with the tag still on.. Can be put into bundle or £3 delivered

M+S pack of 3 long sleeve tops - up to 3 months - green one worn twice, the other two never worn - £3.50 delivered

O Baibi - Up To 1 Month - New With Tags - £6 delivered

3-6 Months - Only thing wore is the bottoms once - £3.50 delivered

Thanks hun

x

Umm any 0-3 babygrows you have and if you have any 3-6 babygrows maybe?? and them vests you just uploaded in 3-6 with the mitts.. although if this ones anything like my 1st the mitts will never fit lol.

Gosh Im scared what my totals gonna be now lol .. i was adding up but then gave up.. hmm :D I know you'll do me a good deal haha xx

The first one is gone hun, all the rest available..

£29 delivered hun?

Beth I'll total everything up that's here, and I'll have another thorough hunt later for more babygros is that ok? x

Last edited:
Sorry fairydust, that was to you x

& Beth £27? x

Sorry fairydust, that was to you x

& Beth £27? x

brill lo has not many clothes at all so this should give him a really good start for his wardrobe how do i pay i am rubbish i have a pay pal account

thanks

x

It will indeed chick, I will PM you my email address and you can reply with your address etc x

can i pay tonight as i am typing one handed should be about 8.00pm tonight once both are in bed?

thanks

Ooh look at you making monies! I'm definitely gonna put Aidens stuff on soon... I can buy him more with whatever monies I get :whistle:

Beth I'll total everything up that's here, and I'll have another thorough hunt later for more babygros is that ok? x[/QUOTE

Are yıou putting more stuff on_ If so Ill wait and get a grand total lol.. x

Yes fairydust no rush! It will take a few days as any thing that has been stored in the vacuum bag I give a wash to freshen up ok? x

Haha your hubby is going to kill you :lol: I am adding more chick I've millions here! x

Yes fairydust no rush! It will take a few days as any thing that has been stored in the vacuum bag I give a wash to freshen up ok? x

Haha your hubby is going to kill you :lol: I am adding more chick I've millions here! x

Lol well what he doesnt know wont kill me :D... Its cheaper buying it like this than everything brand new.. lol.. although ill still buy loads more new .. ahh well ill just order when hes not in.. and keep my bank balance hid for a while :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back