Baby Boys 0-3 Upwards Clothes

It's true hun, and lots of mine still have tags on and I'm selling them for at the most half price, clothes cost a fortune these days x

IMG00305-20110210-0409-1.jpg

M+S - 3-6 Months - There is a "this belongs to" thing inside, and I have been able to get 90% of the Odhrán off, still very faint but you wouldn't see it if you wrote over it, I got ahead of myself all excited and it didn't even fit him :blush: - £4 delivered

IMG00316-20110210-1343.jpg

Disney @ BHS - Newborn - Worn Once - Loved it on him - Cost me £20 will deliver for £7

Aran cardigan + more to follow

I want both these :D

:rofl: Beth!! No problem chick... I have more to go up :oooo: I'm afraid your hubby will hunt me down though!!

Right girls! Wash is on, but I'm going for a while because I have LOTS to do! Poor Odhrán thinks I'm ignoring him! I will be back later on with more clothes! xxx

& Beth new total is £38 xx

Right girls! Wash is on, but I'm going for a while because I have LOTS to do! Poor Odhrán thinks I'm ignoring him! I will be back later on with more clothes! xxx

& Beth new total is £38 xx

Ok well I wont bother paying until youve finished putting clothes up lol.. Im in no rush to get them sent so leave all mine till last if you want ... Thankyou xx

I demand you stop selling now!!! It's not fair, I want it all but most of it won't fit the chubby one lol
Have you got anymore 3-6 month stuff to put up??? Have sent the other money now too but there's no rush for it so just enjoy playtime with little man lol x

I demand you stop selling now!!! It's not fair, I want it all but most of it won't fit the chubby one lol
Have you got anymore 3-6 month stuff to put up??? Have sent the other money now too but there's no rush for it so just enjoy playtime with little man lol x

:rofl: Beth!! No problem chick... I have more to go up :oooo: I'm afraid your hubby will hunt me down though!!

Lol I mentioned to hubby I may be buying a few things lol and he randomly asked where you lived ? I was wondering why but maybe he is planning on hunting you down lol... He would if he knew it was more than a 'couple' of things :D :)

Hi girls just on my phone, I have found another bag of gorgeous clothes, these ones were my fav, 3-6 up to 12 months, diesel, nike, mothercare and next are the majority. Pics on later, its first come first served so sorry if I'm doing it a bit late and you miss it x

Aaaaah 3-6 is what I actually need, don't think we have any yet and by looks of things it won't be long until he's in them!! I bet this is the one night Aiden sleeps straight through and I miss everything!!x

I'm in bed now haha but I'm not tired yet. Don't usually fall asleep until after 12 though x

Tiny it will probably be half 9 - 10 :blush: I will post a msg just before the pics so everyone gets a heads up I think you will really love these ones

Yay Ill be awake then as I have to stay up to watch Marchlands!!!
*Patiently waits*

:clock:

i am trying to sell my meternity clothes to pay give some spare money to buy little man some stuff fx it goes

will be watching with baited breath for this

xx

Have you started a thread fairydust? I know a few pregnant girlies that I can show see if theyre interested x

Have you started a thread fairydust? I know a few pregnant girlies that I can show see if theyre interested x

yes i posted them all in the classified bit i did not know what to price them i tried to guess postage but i think on adults cloths they will weigh a bit more

will you have a look and tell me if you think it looks o.k?? never done anything like this before.

thanks hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back