Baby Boys 0-3 Upwards Clothes

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
**items sold**

Last edited:
IMG00266-20110208-1834.jpg

BETH here are 16 vests, the from left to right, 6-12 months, 3-6 months, 0-3 months + 0-3
A mixture of new and used, the used ones are practically brand new, I wouldn't sell otherwise..
Mothercare, Asda, Next, Tu

Last edited:
Sorry about rubbish pic quality my Blackberry hasn't got the best camera

*Pics Removed*

Last edited:
*Pics Removed*

Last edited:
Have you got any summery clothes 6-9? Short sleeve t shirts, shorts etc? I'm trying to wait patiently for the summer clothes to come into the shops but it's taking ages! Lol I wanna go shopping!

*Pics Removed*

Last edited:
Chaz I'll have a hunt tonight, off the top of my head I know I have 2 rompers one tigger and one winnie, I have a full obaibi outfit with tags, shorts tshirt and matching cap, think it's 6 months x

IMG00247-20110208-1458.jpg

Loved this on Odhrán, he wore it 3-4 times, v gd condition.. £2.50 posted

IMG00253-20110208-1503.jpg

Got this is a gift but Odhrán was too chunky for the shorts :lol:
Obaibi - 6 months - new with tags - £9 posted

Jen, would you accept £10 for both?
Not sure about the cap though, I wanna get him a fisherman's hat! Not too keen on baseball cap's

Yes hun so is that £10 for the shorts tshirt and romper? Or do you want to wait until tomorrow until I upload the tigger romper too? It's blue navy and white stripes with tigger on front x

I also have a denim fishermans hat with tigger on, age 6-12 months x

Yeah I'll wait for the other one to be loaded. I'll def have the fisherman's hat though x x

Ooh ooh I want the ted baker hoody and the turtle romper thingy if no one else has claimed it!! Please say they haven't, I've called Aiden turtle since first scan!
*patiently sits with fingers crossed*

Could i have the linen shirt, exploding nappy bodysuit and the mickey dungarees?

how much do you want for the bodysuit?

Lily they are yours x will get on laptop in a few to sort things ok?

Tinkerbell yes no problem, I will get huntint for the top to go under the dungarees, and vest will do for £1, again will sort payments etc when I get on laptop just sorting this monster x

Tinkerbell :oooo: You're gonna kill me, I was double checking all sizes and the Mickey Dungarees are 0-3

Lily that's £11 altogether okay? I'm giving the romper a wash as it's been stored in a vacuum bag, just to freshen it up :) it's paypal is that okay? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back